wx being able to repair with trusty tape

another user suggested something similar and since the topic got burried i create this to suggest my slightly different suggestion inspired on his one. 

Allow Wx to remove death penalty with trusty tape. Is a machine so it will make sense and wont be op since isnt a super common thing to happend

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

another user suggested something similar and since the topic got burried i create this to suggest my slightly different suggestion inspired on his one. 

Allow Wx to remove death penalty with trusty tape. Is a machine so it will make sense and wont be op since isnt a super common thing to happend

Haha, Wx will look like a mummy after a while.

I don't think it makes sense.

Trusty tape is basically sewing kit. It's made of grass and silk. It's not good enough to repair machines.

The same word "repair" can mean different things. Just like grass cannot "repair" stone walls, or rocks cannot repair wooden walls.

Actually.. since the animated short teaser visually shows Winona with a tool box operating on WX78, I say we replace trusty tape altogether with that very same tool box and buff it’s uses to things such as:

All the stuff it currently does + Heal WX78 And repair Burnt Structures (the trade off would be sitting through an animation of her using a Wrench to fix burned structures /Screwdriver for fixing WX or whatever the situation calls for she can fetch it out of her Red toolbox.

The Trusty Tape was a pun at the saying “Plumbers Tape Fixes Everything..” but Winona isn’t a plumber, so changing this into a Toolkit and buffing it’s uses would make me a very happy Winona player.

I love Nona.. but the gal could use some buffs, AND since Klei is now Reworking WX78 while at the same time tweaking Wurt/Wormwood stuff…

I figured with 3 other reworks, 2 more QoLs and 3 Content updates meant to polish up the game to prepare for 2023/2024 bigger Content plans- NOW is the best time to discuss the little tweaks & buffs/nerfs we feel our favorite characters need.

The #Wendy Main in me misses the Down Time Abigail’s flower had when you recklessly got her killed.. but that’s a topic for a whole other thread.

Right now… I Want Winona to have Red Toolbox replace trusty tape.

Just now, Nickolai said:

I think trusty tape should heal the same amount as a healing salve. It think it's fair. 

I would be okay with this as long as you can’t craft all the tapes as Winona and then swap to WX78, it should be like Wortox healing.. A Wortox has to be around to release souls for healing.

I don’t want my gal to become even more of a pick and swap character, so making it so she has to actually be around to performing the healing.. would be great.

Archived