A 1 Slot, +50 Hunger Circuit

I suggest that there'd be a circuit that costs 1 slot for +50 hunger, no side effects.

It should be unlocked by scanning a Pig Man and use 1 Pig Skin to craft.

This suggestion is in conjunction with my other suggestion of making WX have base 100 stats all around instead of 150.

This would remedy the fact that the Bearger fur one is so late in the game to get to really be of use and would be thematically appropriate since Pigs/Werepigs eat everything in sight!

5 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

This, 100 base stats and 7 slots are just a beautiful combination of suggestions that compliment each other perfectly imo.

Along with dismantling taking the top most circuit for quicker ease of versatility and you got a match made in heaven.

34 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

I suggest that there'd be a circuit that costs 1 slot for +50 hunger, no side effects.

This suggestion is in conjunction with my other suggestion of making WX have base 100 stats all around instead of 150.

This would remedy the fact that the Bearger fur one is so late in the game to get to really be of use and would be thematically appropriate since Pigs/Werepigs eat everything in sight!

I included literally this exact thing in my version of the hotfix along with one given by spiders for sanity (silk) ✌️

4 minutes ago, Copyafriend said:

I included literally this exact thing in my version of the hotfix along with one given by spiders for sanity (silk) ✌️

A silk one is very smart!

13 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

This, 100 base stats and 7 slots are just a beautiful combination of suggestions that compliment each other perfectly imo.

If Klei makes it happen, my god, this rework will go from amazing to absolutely phenomenal, with it probably being the best rework they've done to date.

1 minute ago, lakhnish said:

If Klei makes it happen, my god, this rework will go from amazing to absolutely phenomenal, with it probably being the best rework they've done to date.

As much as a great tuning down flat 100 stats would be, I'm still hoping they give him a sorta impactful downside too before the beta ends like increased risk from wetness- damage while there's still charge, proportionately higher HP loss at higher wetness, return of passive damage from the rain and even death at 100 wetness/drowning.

8 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

A silk one is very smart!

Thank you,

i mean personally if they’re taking max stats for slots, i think being able to get back to baseline at 150 of each without losing any slots compared to now would be nice (so 9 slots)

I'd personally love more one-slot circuits in general. Like a +25 sanity circuit. But you know what would be really cool?

Compass circuit.

unlocked by scanning any short bird, it takes one slot, allows you to see anyone holding a compass on a map. And the circuit itself is a nixie tube that will display whatever direction your camera is currently facing (N, NE, SW, ect.)

If something like that where added, I would definitly be a bit more excited about different circuit loadouts.

34 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

I'd personally love more one-slot circuits in general. Like a +25 sanity circuit. But you know what would be really cool?

Compass circuit.

unlocked by scanning any short bird, it takes one slot, allows you to see anyone holding a compass on a map. And the circuit itself is a nixie tube that will display whatever direction your camera is currently facing (N, NE, SW, ect.)

If something like that where added, I would definitly be a bit more excited about different circuit loadouts.

Oh I love this, I'm personally really itching for some more unique circuits than just "stat circuit" or "light circuit".

I've been thinking a stealth/cloaking circuit would be really great, the hiding mechanic of the Snurtle Shell/Bush hat is a great one, and a circuit sorrounding that same sort of idea would be nice. I was thinking with the circuit, Wx would be cloaked until they do some sort of action(picking up items, work actions, crafting, etc). Very very very rough concept, but I think the idea is there to refine and fine-tune into something unique.

Just now, Hornete said:

Oh I love this, I'm personally really itching for some more unique circuits than just "stat circuit" or "light circuit".

I've been thinking a stealth/cloaking circuit would be really great, the hiding mechanic of the Snurtle Shell/Bush hat is a great one, and a circuit sorrounding that same sort of idea would be nice. I was thinking with the circuit, Wx would be cloaked until they do some sort of action(picking up items, work actions, crafting, etc). Very very very rough concept, but I think the idea is there to refine and fine-tune into something unique.

yeah, I was originally thinking something like that for the Dynashell circuit I previously suggested, but Klei probably wants to avoid circuits that require you to interact with them outside of plugging in/unplugging. If only for simplicity's sake

1 hour ago, Theukon-dos said:

Compass circuit.

A utility perk that acts as a permanent passive compass as an alternative 1-slot circuit? Count me in, that suggestion is just amazing! Out of pure admiration and hype for this idea, let me spitball potential, probably nonesensical stacking options for your circuit:

1- Indefinite compass effect: navigation mark on your hud and the ability to see anybody that is carrying a compass on the map.

2- WX gets a wider detection range, detecting players (seeing their proximity icons) from twice the distance. Unique entities like mobs and bosses also get proximity icons.

3- WX gets something akin to shipwrecked's pirate hat effect, having a larger vision radius on map, revealing a bigger radius as he moves or stands.

4- WX gets a beacon effect, having a permanent mark for everyone like celestial orb. Anyone next to WX gets the compass mark and access to cartography tab.

5- WX can always tell where everyone is at all times, all other players get active icons for him without carrying a compass.

6- WX evolves into an ocuvigil, revealing and charting the map for everyone in the same shard. Chester and Hutch and other unique entities could also get active icons at this level.

7- (because im really hoping we end up with 7 slots) full Global Positions effect for WX- it sees everyone and their surroundings. Anyone moving reveals the map for WX.

7 hours ago, lakhnish said:

I think it should be Beefalo instead with beefalo wool in the recipe. But pig men could still be scannable.

The nightmare of Beefalo taming, thier endless hunger.... More! they say... as my 2 stacks of twigs i harvested are gone.

Archived