Something pretty neat about the Refrigerant Circuit

While playing around with the new circuit system introduced in WX-78's upcoming refresh, I found a pretty interesting phenomenon regarding the Refrigerant Circuit.
Well, I'll let you see for yourselves...

Spoiler

...That's right.
If you exceed 100 wetness while having the Refrigerant Circuit installed, WX-78 will produce fresh ice.

I haven't come across any thread or video that mentions this feature as of yet, and if I'm not mistaken, this might now be the only way to acquire ice during summer.

Do keep in mind: If you decide to drench yourself in dozens of water balloons, be sure to uninstall the Refrigerant Circuit when you're done. Otherwise, the following lethal freezing effect will be difficult, if not impossible, to stop.

3 hours ago, Bronzebot said:

I haven't come across any thread or video that mentions this feature as of yet, and if I'm not mistaken, this might now be the only way to acquire ice during summer.

you can deconstruct water balloons from mosquitoes, snow day lures from pearl and muddy turf

That’s actually awesome, it would be even more Awesome if WX78 could be a walking refrigerator to keep food fresh for everyone else.. WX could be like Chester: Everyone else can access Robots fridge compartment and get snacks out, I mean.. it does create Ice after all. ;) 

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

That’s actually awesome, it would be even more Awesome if WX78 could be a walking refrigerator to keep food fresh for everyone else.. WX could be like Chester: Everyone else can access Robots fridge compartment and get snacks out, I mean.. it does create Ice after all. ;) 

i might be wrong but i think having that equiped makes your food spoil slower so now wx is a fridge

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i might be wrong but i think having that equiped makes your food spoil slower so now wx is a fridge

I know.. but unless you play with people who are going to cooperate and share (unlikely with most strangers) WX isn’t going to pass around the food and will likely only use this perk to benefit themselves.

However.. Other Players have Access to Wobys Inventory: So why not just make WX have a Woby like slot area that other players can put items into.. and only they can take those items out (WX can even have a funny quote like: “this snack has a label belonging to X fleshling” so they themselves can keep it cold but can’t horde for themselves.)

When I play this game with Randoms it is rare that I find people willing to cooperate & share, so a way of making passive sharing happen (similar to how Abigail’s petal buff & fueled Sisturn help others) would be a nice addition.

It would be funny if you could even store the ice created in the above video into your walking fridge to keep the food fresh even longer :lol:

Please don’t fix this Klei.. it’s perfect.. and I’ll now be calling WX78 the walking refrigerator.

7 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

he is a ice maker AND a fridge? this rework is getting better and better.

Spoiler

9/10 still missing a shoting lasers circuit

4 hours ago, Bronzebot said:

While playing around with the new circuit system introduced in WX-78's upcoming refresh, I found a pretty interesting phenomenon regarding the Refrigerant Circuit.
Well, I'll let you see for yourselves...

Reveal hidden contents

...That's right.
If you exceed 100 wetness while having the Refrigerant Circuit installed, WX-78 will produce fresh ice.

Do keep in mind: If you decide to drench yourself in dozens of water balloons, be sure to uninstall the Refrigerant Circuit when you're done. Otherwise, the following lethal freezing effect will be difficult, if not impossible, to stop.

I’m just going to be honest, seeing stuff like this makes me wish Klei would take characters in bold, new and wacky directions- after seeing this video of an Ice Making WX78… I kinda wish Klei would slightly Nerf some of its other perks like 50% speed and high health in favor of some more.. outlandish perks: Such as when enemies attack Refrigerator WX enough times they can end up temporarily frozen in Ice, Ice Hounds have this effect on the player.. so why WOULDN’T a Walking Ice box do this to mobs? Obviously Fire and Ice Hounds would be Immune.. 

Yes I know they have that other circuit that does shock damage.. but, this is a Walking Ice Dispenser we’re talking about in this thread!

Jesus Christ i was joking about WX being an Ice Cream van..

But no he really is one now?!

Plays a looping tune , boosts everyones sanity when he's around and now produces ice too..

hello dude so a smaller creator made a video on this https://youtu.be/JED7Sdbj3Dg here but beard 777 made his own video on it shortly after 
small guy took 30 seconds on his guide beard took 5 and a half mins he claims to have got it from a diffrent source but this beard 777 i dont think he did he did how ever link your post so maybe make some thing about 

I love it. This makes me think... Why not a refrigerant circuit exclusive crafting tab? Oh how about being able to cook things without a campfire if you have a thermal circuit? It would be funny to be a walking oven/ice cream machine

Archived