What Major factions would each of the survivors join if they get transported into the endless series

What Major factions would the survivors join if they get transported into the endless series  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If the survivors have to join as a group what factions would they joins ( Endless space )

• The Nakalim
    • The Umbral Choir
    • The Hissho
    • The Vaulters
    • The Riftborn
    • The Vodyani
    • The Unfallen
    • The Lumeris
    • The Horatio
    • The United Empire
    • The Sophons
    • The Cravers
    • Amoeba
    • Automatons
    • Harmony
    • Sheredyn
    • Sowers
    • Pilgrims
    • The answer is in the second question
  2. 2. If the survivors have to join as a group what factions would they joins ( Endless legend )

• Mezaris
    • Wild Walkers
    • Broken Lords
    • Necrophages
    • Ardent Mages
    • Roving Clans
    • Drakken
    • Cultists
    • Forgotten
    • Allayi
    • Morgawr
    • Kapaku
    • Mykara
    • The answer is in the first question
  3. 3. If the surivors get transported into the endless series would they start their own faction

Both from Endless space 1+2 and Endless legend, most of them would probably go with the vaulter and the united empire but maybe not since most might be more interested in factions that fit their ideal or interest, Wilson would join The Sophons because of science but also The Sophons fail a lot like him, Willow would join The Kapuku because of fire but also because of their small size, Wolfgang would join The Roving clans because they are mighty but also it reminds him of the traveling circus, what faction do you think the survivors would join?

Here the list of what factions each of the survivors would join and why.

Wilson would join The Sophons, reason science and failure.

Willow would join Kapaku, reason fire and small size.

Wolfgang would join Roving Clans, reason traveling and might.

Wendy would join The Umbral Choir, reason spirit and darkness.

WX-78 would join The Cravers, reason robot and evil.

Wickerbottom would join The Vaulters, reason moral and knowledge.

Woodie would join Wind Walkers, reason woodland protector and nature spirit.

Wes would join Amoeba, reason frail and diplomats.

Maxwell would join Ardent Mages, reason magic and pain.

Wigfrid would join Mezaris, reason viking and valkyrie.

Webber would join Drakken, reason friendship and peace.

Warly would join Necrophages, reason want them to eat better and want them to welcome peace.

Wormwood would join The Unfallen, reason plants and love peace.

Winona would join Automatons, reason technology and industrial.

Wortox would join Broken Lords, reason soul and nothing eat food.

Wurt would join Morgawr, reason live in water and ugly.

Walter would join Allayi, reason want to help Auriga and fluffly people.

Wanda would join The Vodyani, reason live forever and never age.

can you please do a crossover where people actually know it

like maybe what quirk each dst character would have, from my hero academia

or what they would look like as titans

or how they would look like as spongebob characters

something more known PLEASE I BEG YOU

38 minutes ago, Seero said:

can you please do a crossover where people actually know it

like maybe what quirk each dst character would have, from my hero academia

or what they would look like as titans

or how they would look like as spongebob characters

something more known PLEASE I BEG YOU

image.jpeg.33567ccb5c0fb6947e88aa76fad962e3.jpeg

14 hours ago, Waoling said:

Wormwood would join The Unfallen, reason plants and love peace.

I didnt know about this game so i looked it up and the Unfallen are so cute! They really are so much like Wormwood. Both being naive about the world at large and just wanting to make friends. Their soundtrack is so pretty too. 

44 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

The unfallen can't fall, therefore, checkmate.

If you're forgotten then your enemies can't remember you, therefore, double checkmate.

The unfallen can burn though.

And the forgotten is like if you survive summer and winter world without using science machines and sell your resource for items, this could a good challenge.

23 hours ago, Waoling said:

Both from Endless space 1+2 and Endless legend, most of them would probably go with the vaulter and the united empire but maybe not since most might be more interested in factions that fit their ideal or interest, Wilson would join The Sophons because of science but also The Sophons fail a lot like him, Willow would join The Kapuku because of fire but also because of their small size, Wolfgang would join The Roving clans because they are mighty but also it reminds him of the traveling circus, what faction do you think the survivors would join?

Dear Paoling, or as you call yourself these days, @Waoling. You always ask us questions but yesterday, you took it too far.

You expected us to get your obscure referenceAnd worse you expected us to be able to answer your question about this obscure reference.

It's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine

@Waoling Answer this question! How do you think the survivors would learn about Lila? How would they react to her? Do you think they'd ever learn about the truth about Who's Lila (I think that might involve them talking to Wheelium, or something close to that. I'm not sure. Actually do you think they would have their very own Wheel thingy?).

Spoiler

This is a joke btw. I kinda wanted to just talk about this game like waoling did.

Oh yeah the game I'm talking about is 'Who's Lila'. You can get it on steam and I do recommend it. You can also just watch a playthrough of it though.

Now I'm tempted to think of a world from an obscureish interest of my own, and ask "How would the survivors do there?" but I don't know if any of the ones I'm thinking of (a) are obscureish enough, _and_ (b) have a nice number of category-type things (such as Hogwarts houses, D&D classes, elemental alignments, etc. (but those aren't OBSCURE)) enough to work for that kind of question...

...Notorious

Archived