Dr.Medics off topic art thread

Echsrick

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You might want to add a line inside the chest to show dimension.

dimensions...dimensions, that is something like how something is a bit closer to the viewer yes? or you mean like on the jacked? the line is there allready, its just small and maybe not so easy to see for some maybe
image.thumb.png.b7ca2f29216e0be9a5f6e115a4274280.png
like to show the seperate side of it is it that?

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

image.png.d088cf88797d8dbbeb1d6821ce2f2334.png

oh i was thinkin of the body chest, not the treasure chest, a line to show dimensions? im not realy sure what exactly there is a line needed and where, would you please tell me what exactly you mean by that if you can?

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you weren't showing the depth of the treasure chest, I guess it's "Stylistic".

well i was thinkin how an empty treasure chest would look like from that angle you would not see more then that, and its even bit darker too to show its like more dark in there, in side the empty treasure chest

another of the experimenting ones, but this time someone asked me if i could come up whit a "spooky" story for it, since it was october and so i try to think what could fit, and this is it

it was once a night that was not like any other a night were the fearful would run on sight a night were the dead would rise once more a strange light above the human graveyard and a brave man to examine the light but what the man saw is nothing nothing that he could have ever expected he saw the dead walkin on the plane of the living and as soon he found the source of the light the man suddenly fell to the ground and lookin up whit his last breath he sees the one in command a necromancer! but not a human oh no its a lizard person and he starts laughtin and the man notices he now starts glowing too! and he stands up again against his own will but soon he too becomes one whit the dead and so let it be sayd if you see strange glowing in the distance better not go and start lookin for that it could be your last thing you see
Bild

i honestly dont even know, i think i just try to rhyme it but failed i feel like, oh well then, its something i soupose

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

What's the ghost with red eyes?

its a...ghost...guess thats how i draw ghost, red eyes whit black around them

here is another example of ghost red eye black around it, from chapter 3 part 3 of my very first made story

Bildthat thing is so old, it even grew a beard of some sorts

Archived