how to heal bearger?

58 minutes ago, shiffy said:

cool, it would be helpful if bearger could talk, displaying some health info, i dont know many health he currently has.

He gives you infinite free labor and you won't even reward him with a feast. You think all he deserves is the bare minimum needed to survive. Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, shiffy said:

cool, it would be helpful if bearger could talk, displaying some health info, i dont know many health he currently has.

if im not wrong, with 300 roasted  tomatoes, or any similar veggie with the same healing value, should heal him

i wish he could eat jellybeans but always see him ignoring them

Just now, BezKa said:

Depends on person. I've got like 16 stacks laying around

b-but giant trees q.q

isnt a bad choice if you dont use them but i rather keep the goop for fertilizer in farms and giant trees or healing in cc fight. Or even keep it for myself, must be a great way of healing downstairs

just personal preference

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

b-but giant trees q.q

Got a bunch already :D

My map is a literal paradise generation-wise, so I don't farm a lot. But I haven't fought cc yet and the world is almost 4000 days old... Let's just sayy it had time to build up. 

I used to burn all the excess spider glands, now I just use them all of them on the worker bear. If I don't have spider farms going I usually use glommer goop.

experimenting with this I discovered you can heal most bosses with healing items, like Deerclops, Dfly etc.

Anybody interested in a vigilante healing squad with the purpose to heal bosses that people are trying to kill on pubs? 

6 hours ago, BeeClops said:

I used to burn all the excess spider glands, now I just use them all of them on the worker bear. If I don't have spider farms going I usually use glommer goop.

experimenting with this I discovered you can heal most bosses with healing items, like Deerclops, Dfly etc.

Anybody interested in a vigilante healing squad with the purpose to heal bosses that people are trying to kill on pubs? 

That is the most trolling I can imagine - Fun fact: you can even heal normal and not fully corporated shadows xD

5 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

That is the most trolling I can imagine - Fun fact: you can even heal normal and not fully corporated shadows xD

we have to start talking about hps(heal per second) when dealing with bosses now. Can a dedicated team of 3 healers out-reverse-dps a spicy wolfgang? Keep in mind that the healing animation is much longer than the hit animation. The best boss to heal has to be bearger tho, as he can munch on garlic seasoned jellybeans. And he's the easiest to keep alive, because he's the last to spawn. Which makes him the best boss to use for what we are trying to do here, long runs, the reverse of speed runs. I'm sorry op, it's late, definitely not sober.

Archived