Wheeler foreshadowing?!

so we all know about the Terraria x Don't Starve Together collab 

Terraria - An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover  Update Out Now! - Steam News

a collab between Terraria and specifically Don't starve Together, not Don't Starve franchise or Don't starve single player 

why do I keep saying that? because one of the loot from Deerclops in Terraria is Wheeler's Pew-matic Horn

image.png.36ae1d21a1f2d215ff25010ed976e1a2.png

as far as I know, this is the only items that not in DST yet

sooooooooo Wheeler coming to DST foreshadowing?? :D

5 minutes ago, Dollmaker said:

Dont think so, considering we have Warly has the ranged character.

Maybe if the go the same route has Wormwood and Warly and rework the character. 

Warly.. a ranged character? What you throwing grim galettes at enemies or something?

1 hour ago, MikoFanboy said:

we can have 2 ranged character? XD

While true, with such a rigid niche, I feel that it would better to fix Walter to be a better range character then to just band aid patch it by adding a second character to a very specific niche so that people are distracted away from Walter mediocre at best slingshot.

Wheelers pewmatic horn felt more like a tacked-on perk she had, her true potential lied in her slide-dodge mechanic and movement speed for minimalist inventories. I would totally take adding Wheeler into the game and completely repurposing her pewmatic horn.

There's also the obligatory Wolfgang and Wigfrid dynamic. You can argue that they have differently spread out abilities but they are both reliant on fighting, with a downside related to food consumption...so Walter existing doesn't necessarily mean Wheeler wouldn't be considered.

Walter has a dog and a slingshot designed and intended to be used in conjunction with one another..

Wheeler on the other hand only has a dodge ability and a cool gun she can put all the random junk littered around the map into to fire at her foes.

Now- Originally Klei did not want to add Wheeler to DST because this weapon could be used by trolls to consume items people did not want Wheeler using as projectiles..

But NOW there is a Boss you can Summon with a thing you keep in your inventory- While that IS potential for the largest scale trolling ever…. It also has its good sides-

You get to choose WHERE you want to fight this boss- in fact I’m tempted to build a bunch of boat platforms out at sea and summon it out in the Water to see how that goes for Me.

The Bananarang is an item from Terraria but words can not begin to describe the giant smile I would have on my face while using a banana as a weapon while playing as Wilbur.

This could all be hints that these characters will eventually arrive in DST, or it could mean nothing & we are all just looking too far into things.

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Now- Originally Klei did not want to add Wheeler to DST because this weapon could be used by trolls to consume items people did not want Wheeler using as projectiles..

with the ability to pasue, kick, ban and rollback, "troll" shouldn't be a problems imo :v

6 hours ago, Dollmaker said:

Dont think so, considering we have Walter has the ranged character.

Maybe if the go the same route has Wormwood and Warly and rework the character. 

I wouldn't mind Walter to be reworked into more Boy Scout side and make Wheeler the ranged character :}

4 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i like a lot wheeler but i dont feel like her desing fits dst atmosphere. She is like a treasure hunter

Yeah i kinda have the same opinion, her design really looks out of place compared to just about everyone else. 

I think its because of the way her hair was drawn, her hair is not has "messy" like the others. 

2 minutes ago, Dollmaker said:

Yeah i kinda have the same opinion, her design really looks out of place compared to just about everyone else. 

I think its because of the way her hair was drawn, her hair is not has "messy" like the others. 

and because is an indiana jones archetype. She fits a lot in an aztec treasure hunter inspired game rather than Constant biomes

3 minutes ago, Dollmaker said:

I think the hair is fine, plus, a skin can alway fix it :v

but like, if she end up in DST, I really hope they redraw her hair to make it look like the one in the trailer 

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

and because is an indiana jones archetype. She fits a lot in an aztec treasure hunter inspired game rather than Constant biomes

well, but what really is "fits dst atmosphere" :v

I mean we have a chef, a robot, an OP imp, a talking plant, a mine .. I don't see why treasure hunter can't fit in since what the character doesn't make them come to the Constant, they were being forced to come :v

1 minute ago, Cheggf said:

Are you following every single person on your server and making a ledger of their actions? 

Well when you have multiple people, someone is very likely to have an eye on the troll, specially on the base. 

Most of the trolls ive encountered were called out by someone else. 

Archived