Shield of Terror Idea

Yeah the damage could be increased, and perhaps the durability too, as killing the Twins is no small feet. However, I feel obligated to say that I only tried it solo, and with others it may be far easier. Question though: Can you feed the shield, like with the eyemask?

nvm you can.

8 hours ago, Cheggf said:

An infinite durability weapon and an infinite durability armor that's in the hand slot isn't enough of a reward?

it loses durability with every hit, requires player interaction to regenerate and breaks when reaching 0% -> its not infinite, so no

2 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

can you feed it like the helm?

ofc, both shield and mask can be fed

2 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

At least increase it's damage, don't need much else.

do we need 4th dark sword (others are dark sword, glass cutter and alarming clock)? I don't think so

12 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

I'd love more powerful weapons, or at least have a dash with increased damage or something.

How much dmg does it make cause i heard its as much as a Tentacle spike. That's more than enough for a item like this.

I really like the idea of it being a weapon and armor in the hand slot, but dashing with it like in Terraria right-clicking would make it perfect.

They already have the Crescent Pike from the Forge as a base to work with, so it isn't too far-fetched I think.

2 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

How much dmg does it make cause i heard its as much as a Tentacle spike. That's more than enough for a item like this.

I think it does 50 dmg, and from what I tested it has as much dmg reduction as a Football Helmet (80%)

in late game with the cc crown could be worth if you enjoy using it. And can make curious combos like 3 armors to split durability, shield+cc cown+ mag, etc i like versatile stuff

i love the idea but at the same time, as others said, a dash would be funnier and fitting in a close combat weapon. Also, i didn't tested but having less range might make you lose dps if you kite unless you tank or blink which isn't bad but, imo, less fun and worth than mobility

Archived