Weather Pain Uses

3 minutes ago, EATZYOWAFFLEZ said:

how do weather pains help in toadstool and fuelweaver? Also I don't have a use for fans because I cave base in summer.

They destroy the mush trees very quickly, so you can focus on smacking. 

Toadstool to chop the mushroom caps it spawns quickly. Ancient Fuelweaver to eliminate the small shadow things before Fuelweaver eats them and regain health. Very effective against Poison Birchnuts too, one use should easily destroy it. Can also be used to prevent Crab King from healing.

You can also use it to farm Malbatross' feather. Otherwise I don't really use the tool much as the cost is quite a lot (10 feathers for one is a lot, you have to commit murder on an entire Moose/Goose family for that amount)

helpful for CK, toad and fw fight, also could be useful against CC in their 3rd phase. Also is little expensive way of dealing with beequeen since you can stunlock the bees with them

you can farm malbatross feathers via spaming it against the boss

they defeat with 1 use poison birchnuts trees

useful for cleaning the rockturds in your way while sailing

great and fast method for wood, marble, salt or pretrified forest farming.  Time vs cost, you decide

imo the best way of cracking stone fruit, by just using a 7% you can open +400 stonefruits. I always keep the ones with low % from boss fights to use them for this

a good way of dealing with hounds when you arent protected

useful, but not so worth if you are experience, against spider queens. If someone have problems fighting them i would rather recommend an ice staff

im sure i left many but with these you can see how useful is this item

edit: one time i needed to correct a lot of stone walls that i missplaced and this item came in handy to save me a lot of time and disgusting hammer noises

also they are helpful against moonstorm birds since sometimes they can be overwhelming

35 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

imo the best way of cracking stone fruit, by just using a 7% you can open +400 stonefruits. I always keep the ones with low % from boss fights to use them for this

Do they have to be dropped as single items for this, or can they break a stack? I've been using gunpowder for stone fruit since stacks of 10 are quicker to drop. 

23 minutes ago, QuQuasar said:

Do they have to be dropped as single items for this, or can they break a stack? I've been using gunpowder for stone fruit since stacks of 10 are quicker to drop. 

you can do it with entire stacks but i have been making some experiments and i notice that if you drop 20 by 20 you can open like 99% of them. I did this with the equivalent of 2 chest filled with stone fruit (arround 738 stonefruits) and i only needed 1 use to crack everything 

On 10/27/2021 at 2:35 AM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

helpful for CK, toad and fw fight, also could be useful against CC in their 3rd phase. Also is little expensive way of dealing with beequeen since you can stunlock the bees with them

you can farm malbatross feathers via spaming it against the boss

they defeat with 1 use poison birchnuts trees

useful for cleaning the rockturds in your way while sailing

great and fast method for wood, marble, salt or pretrified forest farming.  Time vs cost, you decide

a good way of dealing with hounds when you arent protected

useful, but not so worth if you are experience, against spider queens. If someone have problems fighting them i would rather recommend an ice staff

im sure i left many but with these you can see how useful is this item

edit: one time i needed to correct a lot of stone walls that i missplaced and this item came in handy to save me a lot of time and disgusting hammer noises

also they are helpful against moonstorm birds since sometimes they can be overwhelming

very useful to open giant crops if you mass planted them

for rock turds the trident is better because it has much more uses and it can be crafted again and again if deconstructed over 33%. but it is harder to get so until then wpains would work

On 10/27/2021 at 10:38 AM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

you can do it with entire stacks but i have been making some experiments and i notice that if you drop 20 by 20 you can open like 99% of them. I did this with the equivalent of 2 chest filled with stone fruit (arround 738 stonefruits) and i only needed 1 use to crack everything 

Tried it just now with stacks of 20. Can confirm, it is indeed extremely effective.

Archived