58 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate ONI ?

• Its the greatest game ever
    • I like it
    • Mhhh mhhh mixed bag
    • Terrible
    • I hate polls

24 minutes ago, silverbluep said:

Ah babba; every post of yours is joy unto this forum. (except that avatar of yours)

ONI surprisingly has a complete late game; unlike almost all other sim games. Thats why i like it. Its not the greatest game cause bugs.

Many thanks.

Adriano Celentano - The Italian Chevy Chase :D

In my youth the movies with him had some great German translation voice(s), bitter satire :rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriano_Celentano

On 10/16/2021 at 7:20 AM, fredhp said:

there are 1 thing imho, are missing in ONI: A template/blueprint system like factorio`s. I hate to make repetitive designs. A template system will definitely be helpful!

I hope Klei will someday implement Blueprints for the Survival Mode, that would be great :p

20 hours ago, babba said:

I hope Klei will someday implement Blueprints for the Survival Mode, that would be great :p

I think the fundamental problem with blueprints in Oni is that they would also require a specified build-order. In Factorio, for example, that does not matter as the construction drones are flying. In Oni, there always is a risk of locking a dupe in or building into a state where the rest of the template cannot be built anymore. 

5 hours ago, Gurgel said:

I think the fundamental problem with blueprints in Oni is that they would also require a specified build-order. In Factorio, for example, that does not matter as the construction drones are flying. In Oni, there always is a risk of locking a dupe in or building into a state where the rest of the template cannot be built anymore. 

That`s a good point. A build map could show up in a certain shadow color when the player places it on the screen, in a way that the player can clearly see whats he/she/it/the-mouse?-controller-in person is putting up to plan-build + a check that no creature or dupe is nearby. Fast triple clicking kicks all creatures to the side on blueprint placement...Wheeeeeey !

If Klei wants to do it, they could :rolleyes: It works well in Prison Architect as example.

BTW talking genderish(y), I need to make love now to the left Aileron A380 piece in my long garage, maybe the 37th engine blade of the left, old, starboard engine ( the one leaking oil the whole time ) of the parked 747 will join in :lemo:

:x Gotta love ONI :love_heart: BTW hot coffee`s for everyone, all forumistas deserve a nice treat :angel: , including dear @Gurgel ...Here, the special brew Grand Canyon Sugar Deluxe !

image.png.b7cf031a552985180d17e56dbedc4d87.png  "The ONI coffee mug seems empty, but it is always half full" - Einsteen Ironystein

On 10/19/2021 at 11:20 PM, Primalflower said:

something i wish could be added is being  able to set settings on things like atmo sensors and valves before they are even built. Thats something I always forget about until the very last minute of a build i've planned

I made a post about it in the suggestion thread (a while ago) and also requested it as a mod in the official discord. it's the number 1 feature I want in the game.

Archived