Spider Queen hat, Lazy Forager and Spiders

3 hours ago, Cr4zyFl4mes said:

was it?

2 hours ago, prettynuggets said:

i dont think picking spiders with lazy forager fixed yet . 

but picking spider when on beefalo is patched (normal picking not auto pick with forager)

It was fixed in the beta, so it will most likely be fixed in the QOL update.

I don't understand why would you ask to fix this. 

+ creative way to use spider hat added to the game

+ creative way to use lazy forager added to the game

+ creative way to use sleep items added to the game

+ creative way to get rid of spider nests added to the game

+ funny kidnappings by mobs added 

- someone might use tier 2 ruins item to steal my useless spiders plz fix NOW I'm litteraly shaking and crying right now. 

1 hour ago, Gi-Go said:

- someone might use tier 2 ruins item to steal my useless spiders plz fix NOW I'm litteraly shaking and crying right now. 

Because bring more problems that is worth. Both items were alredy very usefull, no need to disturb weeber players to add more weird uses for items that already work

Also i guess klei dont want making us able to clean nests without fighting, but that is just my guess

1 hour ago, Gi-Go said:

its griefing wheter you accept it as such or not

53 minutes ago, Well-met said:

its griefing wheter you accept it as such or not

The next piece of information may shock you:

You can steal spiders with traps or straight up kill them. 

And if you want to fix griefing by removing things then delete webber. Because griefing spiders is nothing compared to griefing with spiders. 

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Because bring more problems that is worth. Both items were alredy very usefull, no need to disturb weeber players to add more weird uses for items that already work

You have low standards when it comes to calling items useful. 

Just now, Gi-Go said:

You have low standards when it comes to calling items useful. 

Or you have high standards if you dont consider useful an items that isnt op.

Both have an specific use and are very good at it. Maybe is your problem not being able to use them properly but for me are always a welcome tool that saves me tons of time 

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Or you have high standards if you dont consider useful an items that isnt op.

Both have an specific use and are very good at it. Maybe is your problem not being able to use them properly but for me are always a welcome tool that saves me tons of time 

Picking useless salt a bit faster is not optimal for tier 2 ruins item in my view, yes. 

5 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Picking useless salt a bit faster is not optimal for tier 2 ruins item in my view, yes. 

? For me it is and is where i use it the less. Orange amulets makes me save a lot of time farming good, grass or stonefruits. 

Saying that isnt useful just means that you didnt use them enough

Edit: lol, useless salt. Sure, salt box useless

I wont waste more time arguing with you 

31 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Saying that isnt useful just means that you didnt use them enough

Or that I use better methods to pick up items and store food aka lureplants and bundles. But whatever, these items good enough for you? Have fun using them. 

8 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Or that I use better methods to pick up items and store food aka lureplants and bundles. But whatever, these items good enough for you? Have fun using them. 

how do you pick stuff with bundles? im really curious

well, i have a lot of fun wasting orange gems for something instead of having full stacks forgotten in the ruins

picking+120 stacks of logs without them sounds really fun

1 hour ago, Gi-Go said:

I don't mind using a tier 2 ruins item to pick up stuff on-the-go or at hard-to-reach places (in a long-term world). It's not like I have uses for a lot of orange gems anyway, as dfly gives 1-2 gems every 20 days.

2 hours ago, zacqiang said:

I don't mind using a tier 2 ruins item to pick up stuff on-the-go or at hard-to-reach places (in a long-term world). It's not like I have uses for a lot of orange gems anyway, as dfly gives 1-2 gems every 20 days.

Neither do I. But if I'm using an item only because I have litteraly nothing else to do with resources needed for it, then how is that a good item? 

The point is, more uses for this amulet as well as improvements to current ones are definitely welcomed. 

I mean, have you ever rushed ruins just to get a bunch of orange amulets? I have. 

Real meta play gotta say. I collected juicy berries so fast I could sustane my slurper (better than enlightenment crown change my mind). 

Без названия (13).jpeg

Archived