Terraria in DST?

2 hours ago, Walk the Plank said:

I'm actually curious to the answer as well, because I wasn't really following that whole (maybe) accidental skin reveal, but I highly doubt it's this "big" crossover thing, it's probably just a small thing that will be added onto an event/update soon that adds some new skins from Terraria. Definitely still excited to see though.

well if this is the thing they've never done before then its kinda false because they did a skin crossover with tf2 tho tf2 was on the receiving end 

10 minutes ago, Dextops said:

well if this is the thing they've never done before then its kinda false because they did a skin crossover with tf2 tho tf2 was on the receiving end 

I would be EXTREMELY Disappointed if the cross-over event just ended up being new skins…

Terraria has a lot of odd, bizarre and perfectly fitting for hallowed nights mobs, colossally missed opportunity if all we get is skins.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I would be EXTREMELY Disappointed if the cross-over event just ended up being new skins…

Terraria has a lot of odd, bizarre and perfectly fitting for hallowed nights mobs, colossally missed opportunity if all we get is skins.

I don't think it will be related to hallowed nights regardless since they are pushing back whatever big thing they had planned (presumably the crossover) until November 

18 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Doubt they'd make anything more disappointing than Crab King's loot table.

Which if really, they've not disappointed us much in anything to do with content, besides the few that scream the loudest of things that they'll never use anyway.

14 hours ago, ShadowQueen said:

I find Terraria and DST collab would be fun! I totally wasn't expecting it to be this month's surprise, but it was a good one!

It has not been confirmed or even acknowledged by any of the developers. 

13 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Yet on the other hand, the devs haven’t stepped in to dismiss these rumors.

They are under no obligation to say anything to us at all.
They are a company trying to make money so they can live. They're not your friends. 

1 hour ago, Wendy C. said:

They are under no obligation to say anything to us at all.
They are a company trying to make money so they can live. They're not your friends. 

I disagree with this statement, when a dev takes time out of their busy work schedule to personally message me I would say they are my friends :3 But just like with any friend- ask too much from them & they will cut you off thinking your only their friend because you want something.

When Nome takes time to reply to potato cup messages with his own potato cup reaction, the potato cups become legendary- Klei may be a company but there are real people working at that company & I admire those peoples dedication to what they do- they may not be able to please everyone all of the time. But they most certainly try to do the best they can.

I’ve had actual Real Friends who were physically sitting right beside me who have done less for me then Klei’s Dev team has.

I personally hope a terraria cross-over does happen- even if it’s exclusive to Hallowed Nights: Hallowed Nights should be full of spooky, odd & bizarre looking content: And Terraria has PLENTY of it to Spare.

Like… this little guy-

EA8A4181-4202-434B-9175-A7B9F9CED14D.thumb.png.fab75716398926d23346d9f6ee033b35.png

I would love for this to function similar to Ginger Pigs in WinterFeast.

15 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I disagree with this statement, when a dev takes time out of their busy work schedule to personally message me I would say they are my friends :3

That is what i let believe my costumers even when i cant tolerate a single second talking with them. I want their money and they want to think that there is a place where they are welcome 

Im not saying that klei arent nice, just a reminder for our day to day lifes. Bussiness owners and employers wanna make you waste money all the times possible and for that they need to make a close costumer-seller relationship

Archived