help my world is cursed.

ok. imma start this simple.this world that i recently started is probably the worst and most cursed run of dst i ever had.too many near death experiences and too many shenanigans happening all the time.and truthfully i should have known .the game warned me.first it started with the trees...

20210821174754_1.thumb.jpg.134a1bb58440ec29dbcceb49742b7203.jpg

can you see this? a double tree stacked on top of each other NATURALLY.i did not spawn this in.i swear.and it didn't stop there ....

20210824221356_1.thumb.jpg.9b07d46713aec257144a07fddfb6edfc.jpg

have you ever seen anything like this before? i certainly didn't. and it was at this point where i realized that im screwed.but i didn't stop playing until winter.i dont have a screen shot but i searched the whole map and there were only one warlus igloo . and i killed him THREE times and he only droped meat and blowdarts. how? never have i ever had such bad luck with him.

and then in spring i go to my usual Dfly haunt and well THIS.

20210828140933_1.thumb.jpg.0ed1f38714eab68b718ed6c55c7e0e6b.jpg

can you spot whats wrong in this image? no? let me help you!

dddfa.png.23ccd3d12b562d5e7c79a573f2b57deb.png

somehow,someway,the wall broke and let me tell you,that spot im in,if i moved  a step to the left or right they would have come behind the wall and ruin my fight. they somehow got stuck on the pool allowing me to finish the fight.

and this , well just look for yourself.see if you can make sense of it. the war arc.

20210828150731_1.thumb.jpg.3905b5f543dc450cf6aa44bead4c67e8.jpg

20210828150857_1.thumb.jpg.0c4fabae0c3da6b44a483921130a3472.jpg

20210828150905_1.thumb.jpg.4b94092c619cf8015d3932f238012c7d.jpg20210828150911_1.thumb.jpg.b9358e9ee2c198e9a27aa45af81e7665.jpg20210828150926_1.thumb.jpg.bb9b2e5faa5f090b187063d38e1c4870.jpg

moosegoose,spider queen ,frog rain ,hounds all at the SAME time.and worst of all they were all fighting ME! so i just ran back.and wasted a full moon night.20210828151247_1.thumb.jpg.2337b6dabc154552b36a5515767a7eff.jpg

good thing i had pierogies. anyway i survived. yeah.

i would love to read your thoughts about this run since its the worst one i had in months. also im not complaining.this run is one of my favorites.despite all the wierdness.

ok bye.

20210828150906_1.jpg

20210828151008_1.jpg

20210828151123_1.jpg

DANG bro, you should make a creepypasta out of this. maybe call Charlie.exe or something, but you would have to add a bunch of fake stuff like scary shadowy figures appearing out of nowhere or something to attract more people 

but to answer your plea, sadly I can't teleport to your house and magically fix your world. maybe ask the cat in the hat or something, he might help you.

4 hours ago, viberr said:

DANG bro, you should make a creepypasta out of this. maybe call Charlie.exe or something, but you would have to add a bunch of fake stuff like scary shadowy figures appearing out of nowhere or something to attract more people 

Spoiler

herobrine.jpg.dc188dd68c9e1148dad68285391e365f.jpg

SO GUYS I'D LIKE TO START BY SAYING EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS REPLY IS 100% TRUE 

I WAS PLAYING DON'T STARVE TOGETHER AND I STARTED A NEW WORLD FOR THE NEW WATERLOGGED CONTENT UPDATE BUT SOMETHING SEEMED OFF ABOUT MY WORLD FOR INSTANCE EVERY SINGLE FLOWER I SAW WAS A ROSE(insert thud sound effect here)AND FOR SOME REASON NIGHT TIME WAS A LITTLE LONGER THAN USUAL(insert thud sound effect three times here) AND MOST WEIRD OF ALL, I WOULD HEAR CREEPY WHISPERS DURING THE NIGHT(insert thud sound effect 25 times here) I THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT 

BUT THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING, IT WAS DAY 20 AND I WAS WAITING AT MY BASE FOR WINTER TO START, BUT WHEN DAY 21 STARTED WINTER DIDN'T BEGIN AND THE NIGHTTIME DIDN'T DISAPPEAR. I JUST THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE HACKED MY WORLD OR SOMETHING AND MADE IT LIGHTS OUT. I WAS LUCKY BECAUSE I MADE A LANTERN AND I WAS GETTING SCARED BECAUSE THE WHISPERS ONLY GREW LOUDER AND LOUDER IN MY BASE SO I DECIDED TO GO TO THE PIG KING BUT WHEN I ARRIVED, ALL THE PIG'S HEADS WERE ON PIKES AND THEY WERE ALL DEAD BUT IT WASN'T NORMAL BECAUSE BLOOD WAS COMING FROM OUT OF THEIR EYES(insert lighting sound here) AND WHEN I WENT TO THE PIG KING, HE WAS DEAD AND THERE WAS SIGN JABBED INTO HIS STOMACH.

WHEN I SAW ALL OF THIS I GOT PRETTY SCARED BUT JUST CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT MIGHT BE HALLOWEEN OR SOEMTHING, BUT I DECIDED TO READ THE SIGN AND THE SIGN SAID "YOU'RE NEXT" WITH MY REAL NAME AT THE END AND AFTER I READ THE SIGN, ALL THE PIG HEADS CAME OF THEIR PIKES AND BEGAN TO CHASE ME. I WAS SO SCARED I DECIDED TO RUN BACK TO MY BASE, BY THE TIME I REACHED MY BASE THE PIG HEADS STOPPED CHASING ME, BUT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH MY BASE. MY BASE WAS SWARMED WITH RUINED CLOCKWORKS BUT THEY WEREN'T NORMAL, THEY WERE MANGLED AND TWISTED WITH BLOOD ALL OVER THEM(expect the bishop because he uses magic to attack unlike the rook and knight who attack with their heads)AND ALL THE SURVIVORS WERE DEAD WITH BLOOD EVERYWHERE, SOME WITH THEIR HEADS BLOWN OFF. IT WAS GRUSOME AND DISGUSTING BUT LUCKLY I HAD THE OLD BELL FROM DS SO I USED THAT TO KILL THE CLOCKWORKS AND YOU'LL NEVER BELEIVE WHAT I FOUND IN THE MIDDLE.

A PORTAL SIMILAR TO THE PORTAL FROM DS ADVENTURE MODE WAS THERE EXPECT IT LOOK KINDA LIKE CHARLIE. I DECIDED TO GO IN BECAUSE WHY NOT, AND I ENDED UP NEAR THE THRONE ROOM LIKE IN THE EPILOUGE CHAPTER IN DS BUT WHEN I REACHED THE THRONE ROOM CHARLIE WAS SITTING ON THE THRONE WITH RED EYES AND BLOOD ON HER HANDS AND BLOOD ALL AROUND HER THRONE AND WORST OF ALL, SHE DIDN'T WATER THE PLANTS SO THEY DIED(slight Omori reference for anyone whos played that)AND WHEN I WENT TO HER, SHE GOT OFF HER THRONE AND SAID ITS TIME FOR ME TO DIE 

SHE THEN JUMPED OUT OF THE SCREEN AND KILLED ME 

YUP THATS RIGHT, IM ACTUALLY A GHOST WRITING THIS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT MORE TO ADD TO THE ENDING 

the whole reply was in caps because that makes it more scary 

anyways this took too much time so be sure to tell me how dumb it is

ok have a good day

39 minutes ago, viberr said:

I WAS PLAYING DON'T STARVE TOGETHER AND I STARTED A NEW WORLD FOR THE NEW WATERLOGGED CONTENT UPDATE BUT SOMETHING SEEMED OFF ABOUT MY WORLD FOR INSTANCE EVERY SINGLE FLOWER I SAW WAS A ROSE(insert thud sound effect here)AND FOR SOME REASON NIGHT TIME WAS A LITTLE LONGER THAN USUAL(insert thud sound effect three times here) AND MOST WEIRD OF ALL, I WOULD HEAR CREEPY WHISPERS DURING THE NIGHT(insert thud sound effect 25 times here) I THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT 

Not gonna lie, over here I imagine Deerclops just stomping around and whispering to your ear. It seems something she would do.

At least you only got Charlie.exe in your world, I got Pigman the Killer :( (This was not intended but I just realized one of the Pigman's possible names is Jeff)

3 hours ago, viberr said:

SO GUYS I'D LIKE TO START BY SAYING EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS REPLY IS 100% TRUE 

BUT THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING, IT WAS DAY 20 AND I WAS WAITING AT MY BASE FOR WINTER TO START, BUT WHEN DAY 21 STARTED WINTER DIDN'T BEGIN AND THE NIGHTTIME DIDN'T DISAPPEAR. I JUST THOUGHT THAT SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE HACKED MY WORLD OR SOMETHING AND MADE IT LIGHTS OUT. I WAS LUCKY BECAUSE I MADE A LANTERN AND I WAS GETTING SCARED BECAUSE THE WHISPERS ONLY GREW LOUDER AND LOUDER IN MY BASE SO I DECIDED TO GO TO THE PIG KING BUT WHEN I ARRIVED, ALL THE PIG'S HEADS WERE ON PIKES AND THEY WERE ALL DEAD BUT IT WASN'T NORMAL BECAUSE BLOOD WAS COMING FROM OUT OF THEIR EYES(insert lighting sound here) AND WHEN I WENT TO THE PIG KING, HE WAS DEAD AND THERE WAS SIGN JABBED INTO HIS STOMACH.

WHEN I SAW ALL OF THIS I GOT PRETTY SCARED BUT JUST CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT MIGHT BE HALLOWEEN OR SOEMTHING, BUT I DECIDED TO READ THE SIGN AND THE SIGN SAID "YOU'RE NEXT" WITH MY REAL NAME AT THE END AND AFTER I READ THE SIGN, ALL THE PIG HEADS CAME OF THEIR PIKES AND BEGAN TO CHASE ME. I WAS SO SCARED I DECIDED TO RUN BACK TO MY BASE, BY THE TIME I REACHED MY BASE THE PIG HEADS STOPPED CHASING ME, BUT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH MY BASE. MY BASE WAS SWARMED WITH RUINED CLOCKWORKS BUT THEY WEREN'T NORMAL, THEY WERE MANGLED AND TWISTED WITH BLOOD ALL OVER THEM(expect the bishop because he uses magic to attack unlike the rook and knight who attack with their heads)AND ALL THE SURVIVORS WERE DEAD WITH BLOOD EVERYWHERE, SOME WITH THEIR HEADS BLOWN OFF. IT WAS GRUSOME AND DISGUSTING BUT LUCKLY I HAD THE OLD BELL FROM DS SO I USED THAT TO KILL THE CLOCKWORKS AND YOU'LL NEVER BELEIVE WHAT I FOUND IN THE MIDDLE.

A PORTAL SIMILAR TO THE PORTAL FROM DS ADVENTURE MODE WAS THERE EXPECT IT LOOK KINDA LIKE CHARLIE. I DECIDED TO GO IN BECAUSE WHY NOT, AND I ENDED UP NEAR THE THRONE ROOM LIKE IN THE EPILOUGE CHAPTER IN DS BUT WHEN I REACHED THE THRONE ROOM CHARLIE WAS SITTING ON THE THRONE WITH RED EYES AND BLOOD ON HER HANDS AND BLOOD ALL AROUND HER THRONE AND WORST OF ALL, SHE DIDN'T WATER THE PLANTS SO THEY DIED(slight Omori reference for anyone whos played that)AND WHEN I WENT TO HER, SHE GOT OFF HER THRONE AND SAID ITS TIME FOR ME TO DIE 

SHE THEN JUMPED OUT OF THE SCREEN AND KILLED ME 

YUP THATS RIGHT, IM ACTUALLY A GHOST WRITING THIS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT MORE TO ADD TO THE ENDING 

the whole reply was in caps because that makes it more scary 

anyways this took too much time so be sure to tell me how dumb it is

ok have a good day

When's the Netflix adaptation 

2 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Ya know, if you take out most of the gore and replace the blood with nightmarefuel, that sounds pretty much like how the game feels when you're playing it the first time

yeah, but based of creepypasta logic

blood=scary 

so thats why everything had blood and gore(despite the fact blood doesn't equal scary in my opinion)

14 hours ago, bagherthegamer said:

ok

Well, this looks like your totally average DST spring to me. Been at this point multiple times, just that I wouldn't be able to run anymore, since even my ghost will still spend a minute spazzing back and forth from the lag of all tvose entities.

Also, the weird circle floor is a setpiece. A friend and I once found the same thing, stared at it, laughed our butts off and then decided to base there.

Archived