Saladmander respawn/breed

Hello, guys. I'd like to make a saladmander spot in my megabase, so I saw in a video few months ago someone saying that he telelocated a saladmander to his base and few day later she replicated without him knowing how. The dst wiki have nothing about it, so I came to you to ask if there is a way to replicate my saladmander. btw thanks for the answers. :wickerbottomthanks:

I don't know anything about natural reproduction, but if you need more saladmanders than there are in the world, you just need to turn on Halloween Nights in the world settings, build a mad scientist laboratory, make a moon experiment potion and apply it to dragonfruits in any amount you need. Also, I have a salamander from the lunar island at my base for thousands of days and it's still alone. Maybe they can do it behind the scene, but I doubt it.

17 minutes ago, Sunset_Liddel said:

if salamanders are just walking dragon fruits...how thoses dragon fruits even end up in the lunar island?

The same way they end up on the mainland, probably: birds drop the seeds there, and they grow.

Archived