is it not weird?

that pigs actualy attack any type of clockwork on there own if pigs and clockworks spawn close to each other but they dont attack wx-78 at all? i mean pigs are not realy that smart so they could just see wx as another type of clockwork an enemy for them so that would be soo great if in his rework refresh or what ever you want to call it pigs start to attack wx because he is in fact a robot

On 7/9/2021 at 8:55 PM, Just-guy said:

Pigs are afraid of monster including Spiders so they will attack everything spider-related.

To be honest they should, anyone who has wandered in the forests has most likely witnessed the horrible life cycle of the poor pigs that live right next to a couple of tier 2 nests.

All the other pigs probably heard the stories too.

On 7/10/2021 at 9:25 PM, Cheggf said:

Do pigs actually attack clockworks or do they just retaliate after being assailed? I don't remember.

I think pigs attack all hostile mobs: hounds, clockworks, merms, spiders. They even charge bosses: it's so sad to see a single pig trying it's best to kill Deerclops on sight

10 minutes ago, rainman895 said:

I think pigs attack all hostile mobs: hounds, clockworks, merms, spiders. They even charge bosses: it's so sad to see a single pig trying it's best to kill Deerclops on sight

*Wurt will remember this*

To be fair I hear home owning Merms are quite nice so long as you stay off their lawn florp.

Archived