Pirate Birdcage skin exist on Console!

Dear Klei, dear @CharlesB and others, hello.

Today i've played DST (on ps4) with friends and one of them told me about one guy (PSN Nickname: BuziOTerrivel) who has a Pirate Birdcage on his server here ON PS4.

I've found him, tried to ask him how he got it, but was just banned immidiatly after this question.

You can see attached screenshots.

Could you tell me please how is it even possible to receive this skin (Loyal_Birdcage_Pirate Resized.png) on console??? And others too if it possible... (like Mini Monument Firepit, Pufft...)

Also, i've tried to find out any info about it and found that someones used CD Keys from Steam version of the Don't Starve Shipwrecked on their consoles and got this skin! Ofcourse i've also tried but sure it's not workable already!

Please, i'm on the point of a phychotic meltdown.

IMG_9151.jpeg

IMG_9158.jpg

Forum.png

this steam code redemption method worked a long time ago, some very old players must have the skin for having redeemed at the time, unfortunately Sony does not inform Klei which games the player has, making it difficult to deliver the rewards on the console. 

6 hours ago, Marco BR said:

this steam code redemption method worked a long time ago, some very old players must have the skin for having redeemed at the time, unfortunately Sony does not inform Klei which games the player has, making it difficult to deliver the rewards on the console. 

Sir, for me it’s sounds like:

Dear user, tell us your PSN ID, provide screenshots of DS: Shipwrecked receipt (as an acknowledgment of payment) and we’ll give you this skin. 
Same with DS: Reign of Giants and Mini Monument Fire Pit skin. 
Am i correctly understood?

Because dear Sirs it is absolutely unfair. 
Kindly ask You to revert with good news T_T.

9 hours ago, The_Alptraum said:

Dear user, tell us your PSN ID, provide screenshots of DS: Shipwrecked receipt (as an acknowledgment of payment) and we’ll give you this skin. 

Yup

On 6/22/2021 at 2:55 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

You've done it now! Hey everyone! Josonic can sweep your birdcages for you! For real though, can you sweep a birdcage or two for me some time? 

I guess that means come place one (or more) in your world? I'd be glad to. 9pm to 1am pst works best for me any day of the week. PSN is Josonic13. Applies to anybody reading this comment.

12 hours ago, Josonic said:

I guess that means come place one (or more) in your world? I'd be glad to. 9pm to 1am pst works best for me any day of the week. PSN is Josonic13. Applies to anybody reading this comment.

I'll add you! About the time, where are you from? I'm from Italy so i don't know if we match..

Btw i'll send a message or i'll invite you when i see you on!

My psn is: peyote-115

(if anyone else want some stuff from me too add me without problem)

On 6/27/2021 at 4:11 PM, Josonic said:

Legend =) 

My psn is Geltown, I'd love one! 

I'll add you now, thanks in advance

On 6/3/2021 at 10:06 AM, The_Alptraum said:

It would be fair to all players, but unfortunately even being players who actively spend in the game Klei gives us this opportunity, it is very frustrating to know that there is no possibility of having these skins even if you meet all the requirements to win them.

Archived