Ominous quote doublets!!

So I'll start!

"You're not from around this plane, are you?" - Wortox, exam. Lost Toys
"Hoohoo! You're not from around this plane, are you?" - Wortox, exam. Wagstaff Tool 1

"A handsome devil is reflected back at me! Hyuyu!" - Wortox, exam. Moonglass Rock
"What a handsome devil I see in the water!" - Wortox, exam. Moondial
"Oh! What a handsome devil." - Wortox, exam. Wortox (yes it's a triplet, I know..)

"Shall we dance, dearest demon?" - Wortox, exam. Reanimated Skeleton
"Shall we dance?" - Wortox, exam. unchained Klaus

Loose ones count too!

"It seems dangerous, but it's oddly calming." - Warly, exam. Celestial Portal
 "Such a calming presence..." - Warly, exam. fully decorated Sisturn

"Looking at it makes me feel... peaceful." - Warly, exam. Mourning Glory
 "It has a very peaceful energy." - Warly, exam. Meteor

Any more to add? Best wishes!

Maxwell, Starting Single-Player Don't Starve: "Say, pal, you don't look so good."

Maxwell, riding wounded Beefalo: "Say, pal, you don't look so good."

Maxwell, Using Celestial Portal to Despawn in DST: "Say, pal, I don't look so good."

I don't know if that's ominous, but I decided to share it here.

All the characters were attracted to the knowledge of the moon, except for WX-78, which wanted the power of the moon. As it happens, we know someone else who wants the moons power...

33 minutes ago, Cassielu said:

All the characters were attracted to the knowledge of the moon, except for WX-78, which wanted the power of the moon. As it happens, we know someone else who wants the moons power...

Can you make a thread about this? I'd like to discuss it more, seems like an interesting topic.

15 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

Maxwell, Starting Single-Player Don't Starve: "Say, pal, you don't look so good."

Maxwell, riding wounded Beefalo: "Say, pal, you don't look so good."

Maxwell, Using Celestial Portal to Despawn in DST: "Say, pal, I don't look so good."

Don't forget his iconic survivor skin quote: "Say, pal, I don't look so good."

well winona and wortox both have pretty much the same line for crabkings claws

Now that´s some claws for arlarm

and then the smalest difference is after those words winona ads an "ha" to it while wortox ads "hyuyuyuyu" for it

6 hours ago, Grim the said:
6 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Can you make a thread about this? I'd like to discuss it more, seems like an interesting topic.

Ooh! I fully agree, I find this really interesting. What Cassielu said here actually just gave me a thought:

What if WX is the way they are not just because of their sentience and the funny "haha, robots believe they're superior to humans and wanna take over the world" gimmick, but because Wagstaff actually programmed them to think that way? 

Wagstaff supposedly built WX with the intent of having WX explore the constant, right? Maybe he purposefully programmed WX to perceive organic, "normal" things as inferior and unimportant and to instead seek out anything considered powerful so that Wagstaff himself could then basically swipe said power once WX finds it?

Welp, if Cassielu (or anyone else) does end up making a thread about this, I'll just copy paste what I said here over there for further discussion :wilson_dorky:

4 hours ago, fierysage1 said:

Maybe he purposefully programmed WX to perceive organic, "normal" things as inferior and unimportant and to instead seek out anything considered powerful so that Wagstaff himself could then basically swipe said power once WX finds it?

Sounds a bit like the Hamlet Pigs and Warbucks.

Archived