Alters design is kinda meh

4 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Concept Art on alternative Altert; made in two minutes on the clock. Klei could do more.

1576770658_ALTERconceptArt.thumb.png.efc18b593955980e4d5a810de92593fc.png

Is the black that is seeping out of the moon nightmare fuel or just an effect?

Just now, Pinegrove said:

Is the black that is seeping out of the moon nightmare fuel or just an effect?

Yes, I was thinking either of nightmare fuel or of real blood; I like the idea of a somewhat organic Alter, whose pulsating organs can be seen; like a cosmic fetus in gestation.

Yeah while I do still think that the design is cool, the execution is kinda simplistic. In my rushed attempt I tried to add shading and majestic light beams, at the cost of creasing the paper even more than the original textures. Oops. PXL_20210511_114629633.thumb.jpg.7363d1a63664ec6f4f70982ad8f8bd51.jpg

5 hours ago, HEAVYDIRTYSOUL said:

i think i've kinda misspoken when i called Alters "design" bad. i do like the idea of a giant eye in the sky, i just think the way klei drew it in the trailer wasn't the best. sorry for being a dummy, i'm really not good at english lol

The devs might hear the criticism and come up with ways upon improving in the next trailer. they're not mind readers.:wilson_ecstatic:

Archived