Will be there new big seasons for DST?

Title explains everything.

Will we get big seasons like RoT or are we gonna get small things in future updates?
Short answers for a short question, this is not a discuss thread. I just would be happy to know what's next for DST because I don't remember they mentioned anything about that uncertainty in roadmap.

37 minutes ago, Well-met said:

moon storm is basically aporkalypse at this point

Nah, the aporkalipsis will happen without player intervention and is waaaay harder than this (food spoiling fast, agressive behavior and power ups in some mobs, bat waves every day, ancient heralds destroying everything, etc)

2 hours ago, Slagger said:

I don't remember they mentioned anything about that uncertainty in roadmap.

They said in the update notes of Eye of the Storm, that in the relatively near-future they'll reveal the title and theme of the next story arc aka "season".

But I remember reading it somewhere that the other 2 content updates of the year are going to be ocean updates

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

We could ask on tonight's stream?

Can you share their answers in this post, because probably I will be sleeping when stream starts.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Will do

Can you please ask them what their plans are for the next generation of game consoles? (PS5/Series X/S) Klei is holding those questions in-

I suppose when/if they plan to announce anything they’ll let us know. But in the meantime.. It doesn’t hurt to ask.

Archived