Who Do You Think the Most Powerful Character Is, Lore Wise?

Most Powerful Lore Wise.  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the strongest lore wise?

• Wilson.
    • Willow.
    • Wolfgang.
    • Wendy.
    • WX-78.
    • Wickerbottom.
    • Woodie.
    • Wes.
    • Maxwell.
    • Wigfrid.
    • Webber.
    • Winona.
    • Warly.
    • Wortox.
    • Wormwood.
    • Wurt.
    • Walter.

35 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Well I mean unless they refresh her to be more of a frail old librarian I was always under the impression that Wickerbottom had Merlin level magical skills, I mean she can summon lightning strikes at command, instantly grow foods, and spawn tentacles from out of nowhere... 

Im pretty sure anyone with Merlin level magic knows a youth spell or something equivalent to it in power.

Her powers are limited to the books she can create. She does not have a books that increases physical attributes. 

She is still very much a threat if she has time to prep. I can see her outlasting everyone if she decided to play the waiting game.

Ok, when you say "most powerful, lore-wise," I interpret this as which character will have the most significant impact on the lore of the story. But maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, seeing as most of the people who've already responded seem to have interpreted it in terms of actual power and abilities.

I've got to agree with the majority vote regarding the latter interpretation; the most powerful character in terms of abilities and such is Wortox. 

On 4/23/2021 at 1:59 PM, -Variant said:

My votes on Wortox. He knows a lot more than everyone else and can quite literally leave when he wishes.
Also like, the whole soul stealing thing and whatnot. 

I believe Variant sums that up quite well.

Anyway, just to add my opinion for my personal interpretation; I think Maxwell is the most significant character, but Wagstaff comes in as a close second.

Archived