DST Roadmap 2021 Silhouette

Who's excited to see what that teased work-in-progress silhouette is?! They said the BETA is coming sometime this month! I can't wait! Probably gonna be late april considering they just finished Wes' Real Rework (I know some friends who are happy about that) last thursday/friday. What do you guys think it is?

13 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

I think the last RoT update was mentioned to be this month at some point?

The structure has to be part of RoT as it's directly linked to lunar, the idols etc.

Not last. they said they were finishing up RoT, that doesn't nessacarily mean this is the last update.

If I'm not mistaken, this Thursday/April 8, new Twitch drops will be available, probably the Nautical Seashells Saltbox (spoiler below). Hence, on said date, wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities new "Return of Them" Beta will also kick in.

Spoiler

saltbox_nautical_open.gif

1 minute ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

If I'm not mistaken, this Thursday/April 8, new Twitch drops will be available, either the Nautical Seashells Saltbox or that Nautical Pitchfork (spoiler below). Hence, on said date, wouldn't be out of the real of possibilities new "Return of Them" Beta will also kick in.

Reveal hidden contents

saltbox_nautical_open.gif

1617272417_167934950_1698964233597893_68

Yeah... I don't think they'll be adding the Nautical Pitchfork to the game anytime soon. :P

Archived