I am dissapointed

Its amazing you Klei have put so many things back into shop. However, I still dont understand and nobody has been able to get me proper reply why Ancient stone wall skin is not available... Is this supposed to be super rare skin that you dont want people have or why it is not obtainable? 

1 minute ago, allmeitysk said:

I mean thats great it was for free, I have not played game at that point yet. But I do want that skin set and seriously there is no way to get it. 

There is currently no way for you to add that skin to your account, but since it is a wall skin if someone else on the server has the skin they can be the one to craft the walls with the skins applied.

If you only play on your own server and never play multiplayer you could stockpile the resources to make a bunch of walls then ask someone to join your server briefly just to craft a bunch of walls with the skin and leave. I have the skin so I would be willing to do that if you are on PC.

Honestly I don’t even like that skin, it’s now obsolete now that there are Moss covered walls!

41682778-4AB6-4065-9341-1DB13F7DCBB4.thumb.png.821270ca17ba735dc5ee71950d60cbf9.png3248915A-53E3-4B03-99B1-E32FACDC3C57.thumb.png.11f15cfa3b4c91020eb236dbf63d5c5a.png

The skin your wanting was also fairly recent: People been waiting an Entire year for April Fools to return to get Salt Shaker Salt Box skin. 

Just be patient: it’ll probably return again a year after it’s original release or something.

This is why I never liked the concept of these types of skins that you have 1 month tops to get and never again, especially if it’s structure skins. Unless you’ve got a time machine, you have no way to get either types of walls or a few other miscellaneous items (like the monumental firepit skin, which was a DST beta reward).

To Klei’s credit, they have been good at making these types of skins come out on their rewards program while simultaneously upgrading any skin people had to timeless (these are exactly the same as the loyal skins, they just have a different rarity). The only ones they haven’t done are the wall/firepit skins. I do believe these will become available in time, but for now you will either need to wait or get the help from a friend who does have them.

1 hour ago, Maxil20 said:

This is why I never liked the concept of these types of skins that you have 1 month tops to get and never again, especially if it’s structure skins. Unless you’ve got a time machine, you have no way to get either types of walls or a few other miscellaneous items (like the monumental firepit skin, which was a DST beta reward).

To Klei’s credit, they have been good at making these types of skins come out on their rewards program while simultaneously upgrading any skin people had to timeless (these are exactly the same as the loyal skins, they just have a different rarity). The only ones they haven’t done are the wall/firepit skins. I do believe these will become available in time, but for now you will either need to wait or get the help from a friend who does have them.

Yes but at the same time lots of games have beta rewards, and I think the beta fire pit is a special case where I think it should stay exclusive for the beta players. As for the other skins, the time at which they were available is largely arbitrary so I don't mind them coming back. Besides, we have a plethora of fire pit skins already and most of them outshine the bottomless fire pit anyway.

On 4/3/2021 at 4:03 PM, Maxil20 said:

The whole point of this scheme is to make people follow the game closely. They aren't doing this to annoy people, they're doing it for strategic purposes.

Archived