[Game Update] - 457125

8 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:
  • Greatly reduced the loading times when traveling between worlds on the same server.
  • Greatly reduced all loading times when you have lots of mod enabled.

You're AMAZING bro you did a freaking miracle!!! My game doesn't crash anymore when going between caves with all the mods I use like it used to before!! Thanks SO MUCH MAN you're a miracle worker :wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love::wilson_love:!!!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Health 2
  • GL Happy 1

I can even make superhuge worlds 2.5x bigger than huge world now with huge mods like uncompromising mode and cherry forest and not crash and not crash when go in caves either with friends on!!!!! I never thought this day would come without 64-bit! @zarklord_klei you my favorite klei dev and your QoL update made me feel hype for dont starve together I haven't felt in so many months... If I could I would react to this post hundreds of times I'm so happy thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

And it's SUPER crazy going in caves now instead of taking 30-40 seconds takes only 5-10 SECONDS?!?!?! INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope QoL updates by you continue you in the future they are so great :wilson_love:!

Edited by --- -.-
  • Like 1
  • Health 2

Did anyone else have a problem with Merm guards not spawning?

I built between 6-8 in winter, completed the king in summer, and none of the guards spawned.

Having a merm attack the king eventually caused the king to summon guards, but that took longer than usual.

In winter one of the guards was hammered and rebuilt.

1 hour ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Did anyone else have a problem with Merm guards not spawning?

I built between 6-8 in winter, completed the king in summer, and none of the guards spawned.

Having a merm attack the king eventually caused the king to summon guards, but that took longer than usual.

In winter one of the guards was hammered and rebuilt.

I think they dont spawn in winter. It happend to a friend time ago, i needed to help him with fire and ice staff to force them to spawn. By that time someone in the forum said something about merms not spawning in winter (but if they are already spawner before they will stay the entire winter outside home)

Idk if is intended or a bug

11 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I think they dont spawn in winter. It happend to a friend time ago, i needed to help him with fire and ice staff to force them to spawn. By that time someone in the forum said something about merms not spawning in winter (but if they are already spawner before they will stay the entire winter outside home)

I'm pretty sure they do spawn in Winter, however they respawn much slower than in other seasons

15 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:

Fixed a bug causing Merms and Merm Guards to stop chopping trees or mining rocks prematurely.

They will even work when they aren't on the screen now, I won't complain too much about it, it is nice do other things when there is no need to babysit them but if you could make workers keep working as long as they are within 4 tiles from player it would be a nice qol change for followers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

They still should have spawned after a king was initially fed, in summer.