The absolute worst world generation I've ever seen

The Glommer statue didn't spawn and I think the lunar islands don't exist.  Since my friend tried teleporting to them both using too many items+ and it doesn't work.  The biome I am standing in(On the right) is the pig king deciduous biome.  And to add on to this personal hell there are only juicy berries instead of normal berries.

worldgeneration101.PNG

10 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

The Glommer statue didn't spawn and I think the lunar islands don't exist.  Since my friend tried teleporting to them both using too many items+ and it doesn't work.  The biome I am standing in(On the right) is the pig king deciduous biome.  And to add on to this personal hell there are only juicy berries instead of normal berries.

worldgeneration101.PNG

I didn't know a world could exist without these things. That sucks, dude.

Then, i give you my worst ruin

20200907022840_1.thumb.jpg.afbc2324ff8cf43c2919f34e3c5f3faa.jpg

I revealed the map with a mod to be sure i wasnt mistaken but nope. Only one statue to mine (on the red circle) and after that, good luck with the chest, have fun farming green gem.

Sad part was i discovered it on day 60. i had to reset and throw out all my progression.

26 minutes ago, Purple Gear said:

Worst oasis ever

20201222204536_1.jpg

this happened to me too!

also the missing glommer staute, in my current world. I had to resort to the console...

...and once I got an hound fortress just next to the Dfly set piece

the worldgen can be mean

Archived