Why People Still Hates Willow?

22 minutes ago, fluffytail said:

For example, in public servers, as soon as someone joins, there's always a person saying "pick <character>" and, when that criteria isn't met, they become angry and act like the server is absolutely ruined and everyone is now doomed.

I was playing with a Wormwood who rage quit over silk and poop.

4 minutes ago, Minitte said:

So true lol

I'm from the SEA region. Games that start in my afternoon and evenings generally last longer than games that start something past midnight.  The late games often have people dropping before winter hits or after winter while the games I play earlier have a decent chance of at least finishing Deerclops and doing part of spring. Had a couple of games that actually reached summer.

Based on averages  though, yeah, kill all the Beefalo herds, hammer all the houses, shovel the mushrooms and do your thing. Public servers are filled with noobs and ruins rushers with the occasional boss rusher or megabase rusher (the base is all turfed out and pretty by the time I find it on day 15 cause I like exploring a lot). None of it will last.

13 hours ago, ryvrdrgn14 said:

Most Willows I've played with on public servers were not able to give us free Bernies.

See this part here is really sad, all it takes is to have a Wilson on your team for free beard hair & a razor.. to shave his beard hair/shave Beefalo with plus 2 spider silks Tada you got Bernie dolls to go around! Additionally.. if you CANT find a Wilson player to fork over his nice beard fluffs, you can always capture rabbits, doesn’t matter if your sane or Insane when you capture them.. eat some sanity screwing up shrooms, to turn all captured rabbits into Beardlings, after that simply murder each one in your inventory (Murder not Cook..) & you still get the beard hairs without needing Wilson to fork over his beard fluffs!

In addition to that: Bernie has a ton of health points (2000) & a single use of a Sewing Kit will fully repair a destroyed Bernie Doll. A sewing Kit can be used 5x so that is 10,000 points of Bernie health in a single sewing kits use.

Bottom Line: People need to quit banning Willow out of game sessions in fear of her grieving potential and instead Bow down to the 10,000 health point Bernie’s ;) 

To put that into a perspective everyone can understand: I am a Wendy main- Abigails maximum total health she can reach is 600 and without a Sisturn it takes 3 full in-game days for Abigail to even reach that much.

Reasons to hate characters:

• Wilson: Useless
  • Willow: Starts with a lighter which might burn structures or plants
  • Wolfgang: Consumes 3 times as much food
  • Wendy: Has a sister who kills everything she sees
  • WX-78: Consumes gears
  • Wickerbottom: Spawns tentacles and casts lightnings everywhere
  • Woodie: Doesn't chop trees despite being a lumberjack
  • Wes: Plants balloons everywhere
  • Waxwell: Evil in general
  • Wigfrid: Kills everything she sees
  • Webber: Infects bases with spiders
  • Winona: Builds structures which consume gems
  • Warly: Keeps cooking useless dishes
  • Wortox: Keeps all the souls for himself, consumes 2 times as much food
  • Wormwood: Doesn't provide others with living logs
  • Wurt: Infects bases with merms
  • Walter: Consumes gold & marble and keeps telling annoying stories

Since most of player's ingame time is spent on their bae and since most plants are non-renewable, most players do hate Willow.

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

Woodie: Doesn't chop trees despite being a lumberjack

Even more funny when:

"Random run-down Woodie: Can you give me some wood?

Other random player: Really?! Just use your axe and chop!

Woodie: I lost it somewhere..."

On 11/2/2020 at 5:54 AM, Articestone said:

Wickerbottom is not included as she is usually the mother, leader and caregiver of dst public server except for some noobs and hentai spammer on everywhere but bee Queen. 

I know this is generalizing but most wickers I come across are people who picked her because they were told to, not very good but know people will carry her for her books,  or as I've seen more commonly lately griefing it's actually kinda funny actually I've seen multiple worlds where people die asking for base(if I didn't make base or am going nomad I don't give away other's base location) but as soon as wicker spawns they tell the location and leave them alone with absolute trust to expected results.

26 minutes ago, Slagger said:

As a Maxwell main, I see people usually picks him and die immediately xD

So he helps everyone gets insane faster which According to edgy rick, I see it as an absolute win. 

Maxwell dies -> become ghost -> constantly lowers players sanity -> players go insane -> more nightmare creatures -> more nightmare fuel -> Profit 

7 minutes ago, Articestone said:

So he helps everyone gets insane faster which According to edgy rick, I see it as an absolute win. 

man i looovvvvvvvee hearing that name sooooo much. hes just soooooooo kind and likeable who wouldnt love edgy rick (this is sarcasm for whos wondering)

if youre playing on endless ghosts dont drain sanity so do whatever you want with this info 

anyways on topic i personally dont fully get why people dont like willow i think its just because she has easy access to fire but other than that theres really no other reason to ban or dislike willow 

On 11/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, fluffytail said:

For example, in public servers, as soon as someone joins, there's always a person saying "pick <character>" and, when that criteria isn't met, they become angry and act like the server is absolutely ruined and everyone is now doomed.

I'm making more the opposite experience: people, who just joined, are sometimes asking what character they should pick. And almost every time everybody is writing: whoever you want.

9 minutes ago, Queron81 said:

I'm making more the opposite experience: people, who just joined, are sometimes asking what character they should pick. And almost every time everybody is writing: whoever you want.

i must confess i tend to say 'the cutest character' then never actually say which is the cutest even when asked x''D

Archived