A friendly note to Console players regarding Hallowed Nights!

First of all Greetings!, if this is not your first Hallowed Nights event then you may already be aware of how this works, but if this is your FIRST DST Klei event then you may not know how things work: You will notice that in Klei’s threads Here:

And Here: 

That there are some totally cool NEW Limited time Halloween skins that you can obtain simply just by logging into the game or watching a few Twitch Streams.

I want to explain that for CONSOLE gamers things work a little differently then for the people playing on PC- PC Players already have and are enjoying this content today, but those of us on consoles have to wait another week or two before we will get this update (complicated console certification process’s, delays and what not.. you’ll get use to it ;))

ANYWAYS I wanted to tell you that if you are on Consoles DONT PANIC!! You will still totally get the new limited time skins as I showcase here in my own pictures-

3BDD5815-EDD2-4252-8F25-5E9DF3958998.thumb.png.d1463dcb79588adb6b539401e3d7ee02.png

You can see here that my Inventory shows I own the new skins, However.. Until our version of the game gets the new Content update- your Actual IN-GAME Inventory is going to look more like this:

0FF08146-0090-4ACC-AEA0-FF3C8321F9DC.thumb.jpeg.86c4708c5157f6e2f005f6d329179f30.jpeg

Notice How the Halloween themed Goodies in-between the Green Collared Shirt and Black Buckled Gloves are missing.

You can actually go to this link Here:

https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions?rewardlink=forgottenspool

And can check for yourself to see if you actually Own the new Halloween limited time log in or Twitch skin drops in your account- just be Aware that they will not be available to you IN-GAME until we get the new game update. Thanks :) <3

Thanks Mike! I CANNOT WAIT till this hits ps4!!!!

Oh also just to add another thing for Consoles (or at least PS4 maybe Mike can confirm for Xbox)

While we do not quite yet have either Forgotten Knowledge or Hallowed Nights and cannot use the new item skins we apparently CAN use the Halloween Costumes already as I am currently rocking Deerfrid although I don't own it. I also got the McTusk Bald Cap for Wolfgang as my daily drop today - not sure if these drop outside of the halloween events so maybe the costume drops have started too? Or I just got super lucky haha! I got Robot Dance as a drop yesterday too! Excitement levels increasing!

On 10/22/2020 at 6:31 PM, GelatinousCube said:

Thanks Mike! I CANNOT WAIT till this hits ps4!!!!

Oh also just to add another thing for Consoles (or at least PS4 maybe Mike can confirm for Xbox)

While we do not quite yet have either Forgotten Knowledge or Hallowed Nights and cannot use the new item skins we apparently CAN use the Halloween Costumes already as I am currently rocking Deerfrid although I don't own it. I also got the McTusk Bald Cap for Wolfgang as my daily drop today - not sure if these drop outside of the halloween events so maybe the costume drops have started too? Or I just got super lucky haha! I got Robot Dance as a drop yesterday too! Excitement levels increasing!

Yes the Drop Rates are increased already across both Xbox One and PS4, and you have a chance of earning all the lovely skins from Halloween’s that have come and gone, it is only the NEW 2020 Skins that are not in our version of the game yet.

I wanted to update this with something last night but completely forgot about till this morning I apologize as seen here in this topic and pointed out by @Lunabuns

People playing on Consoles during these limited time events CAN get un-openable gift curios, that is because what is Inside that Gift is not in the game YET.. but you can click the link in my original post- and can view your inventory of all owned items, which will show up in game for you once the update is officially live.

Your odds of actually getting one of these Unopenable gift boxes are actually significantly increased at the moment thanks to the increased drop rates of Event related skins.

(This is not the first & it probably won’t be the last time that content arrived later on consoles then it does for PC so this guide would prove to be useful not just for the current Hallowed Nights 2020, But for all future situations like this as well..)

10 minutes ago, The Automaton said:

I already got the rook torso of WX-78, but can I get the skin??

I really want to have the skin forever because it is one of my favorites...

Yes!! It is in the store right now and can be bought or weaved. :) this is what you want to buy!

526DC2E4-AF5E-45CE-B0DA-565BFBEEB42B.thumb.jpeg.9f2a4aa70e3cce0331cb2884455b6bdb.jpeg

Archived