Pig King spawned on a separate island

So I'm doing a solo Walter run and as I'm exploring the world for the first autumn, I noticed that pig king wasn't on the mainland, what do you know i go through a wormhole and pig king was on his own separate island. idk if this is a bug or not but this is sick, pig king finally used his wealth for a private island, good for him. Images show pig kings island and the map of what I explored at the time. 

weird shit.PNG

Walter Run Map.PNG

15 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Please open your console and enter the following code:

print(TheWorld.meta.seed)

And tell us the number, thanks.

I second this. That world gen is really freaking cool. To build a base on a private island with wormhole access is a really fun idea

51 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Is it a vanilla world, or you've used ADM's Do your Map! mod?

grafik.png.bc993631f017c22f1f1ddc4f1f8ba4a0.png

If this strange green dot in the mosaic biome ends up being a Pig Guard Berry set piece, then it is just a boring modded world, considering that no unmodded World can contain two "protected resources" set pieces, and this one already has the Reed Field Trap in the swamp.
Something what's also strange is the fact that there are 2 Wormholes in the same biome (in this case at PK), but since most of the main island islands which are separated from the main island are in most cases/always connected via Wormhole with the main island, that one might be an exception.

5 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

grafik.png.bc993631f017c22f1f1ddc4f1f8ba4a0.png

If this strange green dot in the mosaic biome ends up being a Pig Guard Berry set piece, then it is just a boring modded world, considering that no unmodded World can contain two "protected resources" set pieces, and this one already has the Reed Field Trap in the samp.
Something what's also strange is the fact that there are 2 Wormholes in the same biome (in this case at PK), but since most of the main island islands which are separated from the main island are in most cases/always connected via Wormhole with the main island, that one might be an exception.

Yeah, looking at that map that seems to have too many crammed biomes in it with quite a lot of set-pieces, I tend to believe is a World-Gen mod involved. And the latest one from DST Workshop that has the ability to not only make islands out of Constant's Forest-shard biomes, yet also adjust spawned set-pieces and Wormholes, is ADM's mod I previously mentioned.

Thus, seeing no further input/feedback from OP, I tend to think this thread might be some softcore trolling on the forum.

1 hour ago, Ranger08 said:

So I'm doing a solo Walter run and as I'm exploring the world for the first autumn, I noticed that pig king wasn't on the mainland, what do you know i go through a wormhole and pig king was on his own separate island. idk if this is a bug or not but this is sick, pig king finally used his wealth for a private island, good for him. Images show pig kings island and the map of what I explored at the time. 

weird shit.PNG

Walter Run Map.PNG

So I'm gonna answer some questions about the world I've received, firstly I wanna start out by giving the seed, The seed for this world is 1603083295, let me know if it's correct, if it's not I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

A lot of people have also been asking about Mods on the world. I do have mods enabled but none that seem to separate biomes into separate islands. The only mod I have enabled that would cause any world gen changes was setpeice config (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850494968) and guaranteed reed trap (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928691537)

yet again idk if it had any changes with the biomes separating but fancily I just posted this cause I thought it was funny pk was stranded, if i make any further changes to this thread it will be to fix the seed if it's incorrect.

2 hours ago, Ranger08 said:

weird shit.PNG

Walter Run Map.PNG

So I'm gonna answer some questions about the world I've received, firstly I wanna start out by giving the seed, The seed for this world is 1603083295, let me know if it's correct, if it's not I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

A lot of people have also been asking about Mods on the world. I do have mods enabled but none that seem to separate biomes into separate islands. The only mod I have enabled that would cause any world gen changes was setpeice config (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850494968) and guaranteed reed trap (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928691537)

yet again idk if it had any changes with the biomes separating but fancily I just posted this cause I thought it was funny pk was stranded, if I make any further changes to this thread it will be to fix the seed if it's incorrect.

1 hour ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Yeah, looking at that map that seems to have too many crammed biomes in it with quite a lot of set-pieces, I tend to believe is a World-Gen mod involved. And the latest one from DST Workshop that has the ability to not only make islands out of Constant's Forest-shard biomes, yet also adjust spawned set-pieces and Wormholes, is ADM's mod I previously mentioned.

Thus, seeing no further input/feedback from OP, I tend to think this thread might be some softcore trolling on the forum.

Im a friend from the OP, and he had setpeice config and force reed trap on. He also says that he made a post but accidentally hid it

edit: also, he says seed is 1603083295

9 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

Im a friend from the OP, and he had setpeice config and force reed trap on. He also says that he made a post but accidentally hid it

can your friend share the seed? I want to see if I can replicate it. To get a seed use this command "print(TheWorld.meta.seed)"  and make sure the text beside the console bar( if there is text) says Local and not Remote, if it says remote press the Ctrl button to switch it to Local. Enter the command and then see what the console log outputs.

1 minute ago, Hornete said:

can your friend share the seed? I want to see if I can replicate it. To get a seed use this command "print(TheWorld.meta.seed)"  and make sure the text beside the console bar( if there is text) says Local and not Remote, if it says remote press the Ctrl button to switch it to Local. Enter the command and then see what the console log outputs.

its 1603083295

5 hours ago, Ranger08 said:

weird shit.PNG

Walter Run Map.PNG

I love when stuff like this happens, it makes your world feel that much more unique and special. Really cool find, Don't delete that world.

This can even very rarely (very rarely) occur in single player sometimes islands that are disconnected from the mainland but very close albeit nothing special 
or things like entire islands connected by a wormhole.

Archived