Why hasn't the Return of Them featured any Returning of Them?

1 hour ago, A Random Furry said:

Why hasn't the DLC named after a certain entity/entities returning featured that entity/entities returning!?

(Unless the moon/gestalts are them, but we still don't know)

That's been my main question too. For something called "Return of Them" there's no "Them" shown, mentioned, and barely even hinted at. It's sure taking its sweet time to get to the point.

Because when we find out who “Them” are and why exactly They are “Returning” then the updates are sadly over and completed and Return of Them is at its conclusion.

I think Klei is going to want to drag this out for as long as possible though... because there is still at the very least 7, count them SEVEN characters who have not been Refreshed yet.. Wilson, Webber, Wickerbottom, Wolfgang, WX78, Wes & Maxwell... more then that if Wurt, Walter, Wortox, Wormwood (Etc) count for rework eligibility.

Klei’s updates have been in this order lately- Character Refresh, Return of Them Update, Quality of Life Update, Character Refresh, Event. (Etc) Maybe not in that EXACT order but you get the Idea..

With 7 characters still not refreshed- it doesn’t make sense to finish the return of them updates before we even have those 7 characters new found powers..

*Shrugs* but what do I know? I’m no game designer.

On 8/8/2020 at 3:20 PM, Kuro_kira said:

I memed.

Imemedagains.thumb.png.0f970cb2c8af62a895e54448ced92571.png

Yeah, pretty much.

Considering the time it's taking, the whole family is coming, that's for sure. Can you imagine all the Lunar bosses we're going to have?

On 9/22/2020 at 7:02 AM, Auth said:

That's been my main question too. For something called "Return of Them" there's no "Them" shown, mentioned, and barely even hinted at. It's sure taking its sweet time to get to the point.

Because they need to introduce Their oponent,The Moon.Then we will se the dark and evil updates in the shadow-y theme

8 hours ago, WebberMain said:

Because they need to introduce Their opononet,The Moon.Then we will se the dark and evil updates in the shadow-y theme

i hope klei didnt come with the typical "evil vs good" 

the moon seems like another force that manipulates for his own benefit but instead of making you insane they have another way to make you crazy

glass cutter is the most used example of "moon vs nightmere fuel" but this weapon doesnt do more damage against nightmeres, it only last longer because is made of glass so it doesnt break that easy when used against ethereal creatures instead of material ones

On 10/8/2020 at 8:41 AM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i hope klei didnt come with the typical "evil vs good" 

the moon seems like another force that manipulates for his own benefit but instead of making you insane they have another way to make you crazy

glass cutter is the most used example of "moon vs nightmere fuel" but this weapon doesnt do more damage against nightmeres, it only last longer because is made of glass so it doesnt break that easy when used against ethereal creatures instead of material ones

Evil vs Evil

On 10/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, Kuro_kira said:

Yeah, pretty much.

Considering the time it's taking, the whole family is coming, that's for sure. Can you imagine all the Lunar bosses we're going to have?

*Terraria Flashbacks*

31 minutes ago, Well-met said:

I guess the moon spirits are the essence of the ancients or something

payback's a dish served with meatballs

I actually don'T think that. They are the projections of the moon, as stated my Wickerbottom. and Nightmare Creatures are of course the ancients, but I guess one could say that they are the projections of Them

Archived