Something Strong We Can Craft With All Gems.

Hi guys as you know except iridescent gem we have 6 gems totally red, blue, green, orange, yellow and purple. I always wanted to see something we can craft with them. Something powerful. I mean it would be cool if we could use all of them in one item and see their true power. All gems and their power reminds me infinty gauntlet. I just want to know what do you guys think about something like that? Of course im not asking for something game breaking and overpowered. It would be fun to run everywhere to find item pieces like we did for fuel weaver boss fight (to find all skeleton parts and heart for example). Combine them and be able to craft that item, then run for the gems. I also dont want something copied from infinty gauntlet. Im just wondering what do you guys think about something we can craft with all gems and try to find different pieces of that item parts? Would you like to see something like that?

Spoiler

240424459_DSTGems.png.9fdcbeed7f1ae24345764033fd374ff9.png

Spoiler

1125166426_ThanosInfinitygauntlet.jpg.1ae02525f68736430a2be2e6d38f90d0.jpg

I dig the concept.  Mabye that would have fit thematically as a reward item drop from Crab King instead of the strident trident.  We already have some items that can be slotted with a gem, it would be cool if we could combine different slots for x effects.

4 hours ago, Shosuko said:

I dig the concept.  Mabye that would have fit thematically as a reward item drop from Crab King instead of the strident trident.  We already have some items that can be slotted with a gem, it would be cool if we could combine different slots for x effects.

I definetely agree.

5 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Oh, Um... Perhaps a powerful magic staff?

Fire metor, wide area freeze, multiple lightning, shadow tentacles, tree branches confine and regen health and mini sinkholes that slow and dmg them in a small area and lastly iridescent  gem that summon lunar fragmentent spikes

13 hours ago, Warly The Cook said:

Hi guys as you know except indecent gem we have 6 gems totally red, blue, green, orange, yellow and purple. I always wanted to see something we can craft with them. Something powerful. I mean it would be cool if we could use all of them in one item and see their true power. All gems and their power reminds me infinty gauntlet. I just want to know what do you guys think about something like that? Of course im not asking for something game breaking and overpowered. It would be fun to run everywhere to find item pieces like we did for fuel weaver boss fight (to find all skeleton parts and heart for example). Combine them and be able to craft that item, then run for the gems. I also dont want something copied from infinty gauntlet. Im just wondering what do you guys think about something we can craft with all gems and try to find different pieces of that item parts? Would you like to see something like that?

Hide contents

240424459_DSTGems.png.9fdcbeed7f1ae24345764033fd374ff9.png

Reveal hidden contents

1125166426_ThanosInfinitygauntlet.jpg.1ae02525f68736430a2be2e6d38f90d0.jpg

To defeat "them"

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

This made my day and I thank you.

Lol i just realized that now. I dont know how i missed it i was trying to say " iridescent " not indecent. I fixed it now thanks for telling me :D

6 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Oh, Um... Perhaps a powerful magic staff?

We already have bunch of staffs in the game i would like to see something different. Maybe a mask but i personally would love to see a magical belt with gem slots. 

22 minutes ago, Warly The Cook said:

Lol i just realized that now. I dont know how i missed it i was trying to say " iridescent " not indecent. I fixed it now thanks for telling me :D

We already have bunch of staffs in the game i would like to see something different. Maybe a mask but i personally would love to see a magical belt with gem slots. 

A codex? U stay stationary and shoot projectiles but u gain taunt and enemies can sense u from a further distance 

Stuff them all into a sock and use it as a makeshift flail.

High damage low durability and when it breaks your world is deleted.

Seriously though, it could be a building that uses all the gems as a magnifying glass kind of thing that could be used for learning even more new recipes or some other purpose.

2 hours ago, ButterStuffed said:

Stuff them all into a sock and use it as a makeshift flail.

High damage low durability and when it breaks your world is deleted.

Seriously though, it could be a building that uses all the gems as a magnifying glass kind of thing that could be used for learning even more new recipes or some other purpose.

Well there can be many ideas about this topic but i would like to share you few things about what i think. First of all i will share what maxwell says for each gem when he inspects each one of them seperately. Here it is:

• Red: Red bring fire.
  • Blue: Blue brings ice.
  • Purple: Purple brings great power.
  • Orange: This will be quiet powerfull with some fuel.
  • Yellow: I can feel the magic in this.
  • Green: Only nightmare fuel will unlock its true potential.

As you know, he was the old king of the constant and he knows what each gem can do.

I was always thinking about that topic a lot to be honest. Because i always dreamed about what could happen if we can actually combine all gems in one item and use all of that mixed power in one strong item? As you guys know we have different magic staffs in game and we know their powers. What we want must make sense with gems power. I was thinking about a ancient belt or something like that. Its gonna be a permanent item like bone armor and helmet, but of course it will require extreme hard work to get it. The belt is going to have some kind of negative side effect. We are not going to have to charge the belt like we do for bone armor when its durability low or zero but when we keep the belt on us more than 1 day in game time, it will start to make explotions around our character or will drain our sanity and HP immediately. So in that way when we are using the belt, we gonna have to be quick and decide about what we want. If you ask me what powers will belt have? Well there can be a lot of things about it. I have few ideas for that question but i ll share them later if you guys are wondering to hear them.

Archived