Items without skin

17 hours ago, BeeClops said:

I know reskins don't have to make sense, but i feel like beequeen crown and shelmet should be as they are on the mobs, feels wierd otherwise.

Ah, but with the clean sweep is like the character is just re-decorating those mob items using shadow magic! It's not weird at all! (wait.)

48 minutes ago, ShuH said:

We need a skin for Pig King!!

Oh totally, I'm fed up with looking at his ungrateful royalness. I hope Klei will one day rework him into a mix of Antlion and Merm King, where while mostly invincible and with no hunger mechanic, a fight can be started with him through a special interaction like giving him a hot thermal stone. He could spawn his minigame royal guards for defense and drop special loot/abundant riches when killed. Later, dethroned king can be succeeded with a new one with a closeby pigman sitting in his throne and being fed like the merm king mechanism.

14 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Oh totally, I'm fed up with looking at his ungrateful royalness. I hope Klei will one day rework him into a mix of Antlion and Merm King, where while mostly invincible and with no hunger mechanic, a fight can be started with him through a special interaction like giving him a hot thermal stone. He could spawn his minigame royal guards for defense and drop special loot/abundant riches when killed. Later, dethroned king can be succeeded with a new one with a closeby pigman sitting in his throne and being fed like the merm king mechanism.

this comment makes wilba sad

Spoiler

Cursed Wilba | Don't Starve game Wiki | Fandom

3 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

Why terror beak?

Irrespective of whether it's a skin for a character or a skin for an item: Everything in DST deserves some love, and so do Shadow Creatures.

Other than that, we already got such a nice design for a Terrorbeak skin which hasn't been used for the last few years:

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_ny4p72pzV81rj19th_400.png

It would also fit to Wilson's lore since he did already sit on the Nightmare Throne.

7 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

i swear i saw two mods that did that already x''D looked ridiculous, hahaha

Archived