NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Salt Lamp)

i have a question! er, i'm bad at articulating things, but i'll try my best to make my question comprehensible-

so, i watched a stream today and received the icon and the portrait, (the 30 minutes drop and the 2 hours drop) but i stopped watching before i could earn the skin (the 6 hour drop). do i have to watch another stream for six hours or is there some sort of internal timer (haha sorry, that sounds really dumb) on twitch that pauses when you leave but continues when you start watching a stream again? like, um, do i only have to watch a stream for 4 more hours to get the skin, or do i have to start over and watch a stream for 6 hours?

thanks in advance to anybody who can help me out!  :-D

5 minutes ago, 0atmeaI said:

where can I see !drops ?? 

I'm currently watching beard 777 past streams. are they eligible?

Streamers are writing "!drops" in the title of their streams. Streams have to be live. When you are watching a DST stream with drops, there will be a green text "Drops enabled" under the title below the video.

8 minutes ago, Queron81 said:

Streamers are writing "!drops" in the title of their streams. Streams have to be live. When you are watching a DST stream with drops, there will be a green text "Drops enabled" under the title below the video.

ow I see thank you very much!

11 hours ago, espurry said:

i have a question! er, i'm bad at articulating things, but i'll try my best to make my question comprehensible-

so, i watched a stream today and received the icon and the portrait, (the 30 minutes drop and the 2 hours drop) but i stopped watching before i could earn the skin (the 6 hour drop). do i have to watch another stream for six hours or is there some sort of internal timer (haha sorry, that sounds really dumb) on twitch that pauses when you leave but continues when you start watching a stream again? like, um, do i only have to watch a stream for 4 more hours to get the skin, or do i have to start over and watch a stream for 6 hours?

thanks in advance to anybody who can help me out!  :-D

Nope, it already registers your watch time. Resume a stream and it'll drop like normal.

Hey @JoeW I have the new lantern skin but can I make one tiny suggestion for it? Can you guys update the little stars in it so they twinkle or Glimmer in and out?? It Just looks kind of weird & out of place for some reason.. (If not I suppose it’s no big deal..) Just asking, Thanks! 

8 minutes ago, IrisNetwork said:

Help me please. I have been watching a streamer for over 4 hours and received no drops. My twitch account's settings say that it is connected to both my Steam and Klei account. Anyone know how to fix this?

me2

Watching a stream since +8 hours now, got the 1st two items, but the lamp still don't want to knock on my door :(

I checked ingame too just in case I just didn't recieve notification and... nope wasn't there either.

Anyone can help me?

reward.PNG

20 hours ago, Ham3d said:

i finally get that(in the map i opened all 3 gift, next to science machine :o)

You are right. I just opened my game and got all 3 next to my alchemy engine. That's so weird I usually get em after the log in screen.

2 hours ago, ThatSickThrow said:

kinda sad that i watched a stream that has drops enabled still watching 400 mins and not getting the drop

Try playing a game and see if you get any gifts. I found my salt lamp after opening gifts beside the alchemy engine. 

Archived