NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Salt Lamp)

stupid question but I have literally never used twitch before so here it goes...
does it "count" if I just open a tab with a streamer on and continue playing my game? 
or do I have to make it so that I am actually watching the whole stream?
hope my question makes sense I'm not a native english speaker

5 hours ago, Nattou1214 said:

does it "count" if I just open a tab with a streamer on and continue playing my game? 

yes it should count if you're logged into twitch with an account that is linked to your Klei account. 

i forgot what it says exactly but if everything is working you should see a green text under the stream that says something like "keep watching to get drops" 

Hi does anyone know when the next twitch drop is? I don’t know the rate at which these things change out, I just know that skins that let me customize my game goes a long way towards making my base look the way I want it to. :)

I never build mega bases anyway.. but the Skins are a nice touch.

I've been playing DST for ages, and am finally trying to get into watching the live streams now that my schedule allows it. I'm very confused though. In-game it says Klei streams on Twitch every Thursday at 3:30pm PST. But on Twitch it says they haven't been live in 4 months. So what am I missing? How is everyone watching the live streams?

Thank you!

Archived