Anyone is happy that the fourth character is a human?

10 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Not really... I wanted an older character, not an other young one...

10 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i know which old man do you want xD

woodlegshipper.gif.48a8360e356fe086d1680d93d49db48a.gif

10 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

No, I don't want Wallace! 

5ab5a265bd5c6_20180323-WallaceconquersMacTusk.thumb.png.3db7e16fe4bc88e0bc294307a37ab205.png

I don't really care whether its human or not.  Being a scout is interesting, so I'm excited to see what they do with that.  I have mixed feelings about the slingshot, but I'll wait and see what they do before I think its a good or bad idea.

Mostly I'm just chillin hoping that Wilani is up soon.  I wanna surf lol

I am kinda neutral.

I actually like he is human (until proven otherwise), as that gives him far more freedom than non-humans (IMO), if not look at "him-that-shall-not-be-named" that was suggested so many different perks before being removed. I also love the possibility of him being a ranged character, but I do hope they make ranged weapons more viable in general in the game.

I don't like that he is a DLC character because that means he is "non-canon" in a way (sorta confirmed by Klei once, not that they can't change their mind). Which is kinda weird for a human not to have the chance to escape The Constant, specially if said human is a child that may have a family, or at the very least a friend.

But as a few have pointed out, he could be a non-human that just looks human. Seems very unlikely, at best he is a spirit that can't escape The Constant considering how the artwork shows him being pulled by a portal (one of the many Maxwell's victims). In a way I hope he is not, and never was, human and is just taking a human form to blend in with the other survivors. Maybe a changeling?

Archived