Any advice on non-morb PO2 production?

22 hours ago, Technoincubus said:

morb outhouse farms seem to be no longer working so I am looking for alternatives. I recall someone used polluted water for offgasing but can't find it

It's still working, place the outhouse on a door to reset it and extract the morbs from the room with this :

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.36ad6a34284f3da1a

(Credit : DemainaNyx)

For bottles, you can just let 150 Kg of polluted water on the ground and sweep it. Automation can help you to don't flood the ground.

19 hours ago, nakomaru said:

I've tried it on a normal game, and I'm not confinced, the polluted oxygen stay under the water. Maybe I did a mistake but I think it's pretty hard to obtain a good result.

2 hours ago, SamLogan said:

I've tried it on a normal game, and I'm not confinced, the polluted oxygen stay under the water. Maybe I did a mistake but I think it's pretty hard to obtain a good result.

Yes, there must be some mistake. Working fine in a normal game, see Fig 1.*

(*I had stopped using this normally built device, so there was only 600kg of PW left in the tile. As the build requires >50T of PW in the tile to work well, I used debug to create a 90T tile to retest it today.)

2.thumb.gif.2a1e890f17e7b1842128cf1f6b0eb862.gifI

If you have less than 25g of PO2 in the tiles below the airflow, the deodorizers will not animate and the airflows will appear to be vacuum, but they are still working correctly. (The deodorizers will store PO2 at the same rate as it flows in.)

3.thumb.gif.7bf01e141742698f6ee8581318ebd431.gif

Note the PO2 content is rising in the filter.

If you are still having trouble, feel free to post an image or save. There is also a save file posted in the original thread.

I use arbor trees -> ethanol distiller to make a lot of polluted dirt and let that offgas. 
good thing is you can put any amount in a single tile. 
bad part is you need a lot. A 25 ton pile gases off 31 g/s

3 hours ago, SamLogan said:

On your initial setup, you put water in mesh tile, what is the use?

It's in the above setup as well (actually, crude oil - any liquid is fine).

It is to isolate the gasses while allowing the deodorizer to reach the polluted oxygen. This is essential for the build to function properly.

1 hour ago, Technoincubus said:

Problem is -  bottles and polluted dirt expires, and morbs are permanent source of PO2

Are you saying you are not willing to spend any resources to produce PO2? Do polluted water geysers sources count? (they are a permanent source - same with wild trees)

On 5/13/2020 at 3:45 PM, Technoincubus said:

morb outhouse farms seem to be no longer working so I am looking for alternatives. I recall someone used polluted water for offgasing but can't find it

The Morb outhouse farms still work.  Up until a few cycles ago I had one going in my current base with close to 300 morbs.  Place a full outhouse on an Airlock door and open the doors via a Timer in Cycle mode with 0.01 green and 2.03 red.  It will keep producing until you tell it to stop so make sure to add a way to stop it if you like your frames.  Remade it for the screen shot.

image.thumb.png.6be9902ef5e35981413f1f3fd727f4c3.png

Otherwise Nakomaru method is what I've used in the past.  It's automated and easy to set up.

7 hours ago, psusi said:

Oh my god!  How does that not kill your game?

Not much else was going on in my game, so it just dropped me down to late game frames in the first hundred cycles.  I did notice a substantial boost to frame when I killed them all though.

Archived