Who would win in a Fight?

Who would in in a fight, Chester, or Hutch?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. If they don't have any transformations

• Hutch
    • Chester
  2. 2. If they do

• Hutch
    • Chester
  3. 3. Bonus, No transformations

• Hutch
    • Chester
    • Ro bin
    • Packim Baggims

Hutch win the two first questions easily, you don't have to tranform him to make him glow, it's a very nice feature, I really hope that one day, we'll have a pet rework, with a big tweaking of the followers who need a special item to follow you. Tweaking Chester, Hutch, Glommer and the extra adorable lavae (who is really underrated in my opinion) and maybe adding some more would be a nice thing, I think. ^^

Round 1, no transformations: Really depends on the arena. I voted Chester as there was no "other" option, but I would say it would be Chester on the surface but Hutch in the caves, as they're equally matched without transformations and so the winner would be whoever is in their element.
Round 2, transformations: Hutch, by far. Both of Chester's transformations simply apply to items placed inside him, however Hutch's fugu transformation would allow him to do tons of extra damage to Chester.
Round 3, free for all: Packim Baggims by far. Packim is both large and heavy (surprisingly, Ro Bin is lighter than him in-game,) so he can pummel Ro Bin and fly up away from Chester and Hutch, then it's just a matter of time until one kills each other and then the survivor dies of blood loss.

No transformations: Hutch because he has pointy teeth while Chester has round teeth

Spoiler

848393880_ScreenShot2020-05-13at2_37_21PM.png.6c82558494e90b228c3229654ad58cfa.png1338862545_ScreenShot2020-05-13at2_37_02PM.png.5057f495e7a3ab78ae84f105d4d68c7e.png

With transformations: Hutch because he is spiky adorable fish

Bonus: Ro-bin because ro-bin is literally the child of a GIANT bird so i would assume ro-bin can win possibly?

It is the year 2020

The COVID pandemic has bored everyone to death such that they have transcended to the forbidden level of discussion regarding the offensive superiority of passive animals with no offensive capability whatsoever

What a time to be alive

now if we had every passive follower with transformations, it would be packim baggins

now, you may think it's because of the magma transformation, as it's fire, but that would only help against ro-bin

the fat packims would be so large it could eat both chester and hutch, as well as digest them.

On 5/13/2020 at 2:25 PM, Sunset Skye said:

Round 3, free for all: Packim Baggims by far. Packim is both large and heavy (surprisingly, Ro Bin is lighter than him in-game,) so he can pummel Ro Bin and fly up away from Chester and Hutch, then it's just a matter of time until one kills each other and then the survivor dies of blood loss.

I guess all packim has to do is eat alot of fish huh? Would you call spontaneous weight gain a power though?

(All that comes to mind to me is that ASMR of packim eating fish while watching TV)

1 hour ago, Charlie Dark said:

The cute squishy guy! 

download.jpg.9f40a2baa11d52d331c30969d134280c.jpg

Not going to lie, I always forget how derp hutch looks. >.<

But I like derp. >.<

Archived