KLEI OFFICIAL SERVER - BR REQUEST

I saw the server today, I'm going to play it, whatever happens I notice.

Thank you!

Strange that every day I look at the list of servers, but only today I saw the server.
I think he only started appearing today, June 11

image.png.9fc7fe70c608cf238894798d350e574a.png

This is the server that is showing up

On 6/4/2020 at 2:02 PM, nome said:

These servers are using a different tech than the existing ones, we're testing with them. If it goes well we can talk to @CharlesB about PS4 when he has time.

As the server apparently only started to appear now, today, I think many players will start to enter, I warned several friends too

Very good server, no lag, and fast response time.

Could you increase the number of players on the server? 12 slots?
Or having two servers, the server is full very easy and there is no space to enter.
With two maybe one in Survival mode and one in Endless mode?

Dedicated Server review : South America East 2 - Klei Official

Features: The first Klei Official server that I see Endless. I thought it was really cool, because the worlds last longer.
Despite the normal Lag when saving the world in the beginning of days, I did not witness any Lag beyond that, even with 8 people logged in (maximum available).

It's guaranteed fun.

Today it is apparently not online, they must be updating (I hope).

• Developer
58 minutes ago, rafashima said:

Today it is apparently not online, they must be updating (I hope).

Yup, should be on the latest version real soon now! And we'll get it hooked up to automatically update as soon as we can.

23 hours ago, nome said:

Yup, should be on the latest version real soon now! And we'll get it hooked up to automatically update as soon as we can.

Are there any plans for SEA or EU servers?

• Developer
1 hour ago, M.P said:

Are there any plans for SEA or EU servers?

@JoeW and I would both like to know about places in the world where people are having bad play experiences on the Klei official servers. That doesn't mean we'll be able to deliver more servers in that area - there's costs to be considered, and maybe AWS doesn't  even have servers in that area. But we'd like to at least know.

Dear @nome and @JoeW. Some BUG found in the caves. Yesterday I tried to enter the South America East 1 - Klei official server and gave the error message "Something went awry while connecting. Please try again." as the print below. Friends who were able to log into the server said the caves were not available. As I was in the caves I was unable to log into the server. Only after resetting the server I was able to log in, but the caves remained closed, with some error. Print attachment.

20200704215753_1.jpg

20200705195819_1.jpg

Today it happened with the other dedicated server "South America East 2 - Klei Official", we were on day 377 and whoever was in the cave was expelled and whoever was on the surface stayed, but with the caves closed. After restarting the server, the caves remained closed. As printed below.

Before reset:

20200707110514_1.thumb.jpg.2be3c6aa359b4684aa8a9d3451dc3c21.jpg

After reset:

20200707112027_1.thumb.jpg.7721ff8d54cb75548379553e2923c8a5.jpg

@nome and @KleiOfficial, hello  there,

I was with rafashima and other community players on this servers with lasts 300+ days with people having lots of tun.

The cave server dropped first and them the master server as well.

After that KLEI South America 1 and 2 was no longer available since then

Can you please take a look into this? Those servers were our anternative for dedicated servers.

(One reason is that few people including me who tries to run dedicated servers for brazilian players have the "???" show ping issue. Even though I had performed all kind of troubleshootings, ports, firewall, proxy, internet service provider and etc.)

I'd like very much that you return servers back.

You can count on me for helping whenever needed. 

• Developer

Hello @LeiteCP

I restarted the servers with new code that will warn us when something crashes.
For now, the cave server may still shutdown, in the next few days, I will be looking at how we can prevent that.

Thanks for the report, it helps a lot. 

Hello @Diabu ,

The server stayed online for few days since you restarted,2-3 days.

During this weekend,players pretend to play couldn't find it. The community spent time on alternative server options, but not as good as a dedicated server from Klei.

Did you get anything from logs?

• Developer

Hello,

Thanks for the report, the server was not up to date after our last hotfix on the 17th.
We're still working on making those servers auto-update. I updated the servers this morning.

Have fun :)

Archived