Supporting Klei

I have bought Oxygen Not Inluded and I have hundreds of hours in this game. Klei Company has shown integrity, high quaility developement. I was wondering if there is a way to support Oxygen not Included outside of buying additional games:) Do you have a Patreon or a way to donate? Id like to see a boost in this games productivity and a way to appreciate the things developer team has done up to now.

I give them good reviews wherever I can (well deserved) and I will buy anything they put out as DLC. The value they have provided me with in the form of ONI is incredible, especially with the early-access process where I had a different game every few months.

There is soundtrack available for purchase (at least in Steam). I think that is the most direct way do support Klei exaclty for their great job with ONI.

In my opinion, the game could use some good old purchasable cosmetics as a way to allow fans to support it. 

Maybe he really want to do something for Klei and Klei only, not for all the other business involved (steam etc.) I dont really know how it works, just a thought

compartilhamento de course. Kley é uma boa companhia. mas é pequeno e não é tão conhecido mundialmente. soi acho que a melhor coisa que você pode fazer é contar a todos os seus amigos jogadores sobre como essa adorável empresa canadense é boa.

Archived