So..its almost the 16th

I just wonder why they emphasized that date for Abigial's death. It could just be the day she died, yeah..but they also could have chose any other day that wasn't upcoming. I'm just crossing my fingers for a update bro, I'm so bored haha.

It’s also the third Thursday in April.. which puts it closer towards being likely to be an Update.

But I won’t get my hopes up too much, they said She Sells Seashells won’t be out till around the end of April.. :( and the 16th wouldn’t be close enough to be End of April.

I just really wanna find out the deal with the player model shaped crab person. Will it be a Wilba NPC scenario, or are they playable? :shock:

They look like they have obvious shoulder and arm sprites, and a uniquely distinguishable shaped head that's just the perfect size to fit into the little "inspect self" icon.

image.png.ccab94e8a8996779adca8b9c03237fa3.png

image.png.60de6cdd89fbf1beafaedcec42d6ab04.png

25 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

April 16th is a Thursday, which is the day of the week they Klei usually does updates or announcements. So all the signs are pointing in the right direction

I hope, I hope, I hopppeeeee!

Just now, joker177 said:

16th is basically impossible  bro.I think they may be updated on the 23th or 30th.Generally speaking, it is rarely seen that klei will update in advance:D

I know you're right...but, I just want hope. But, since it wasn't something they said out loud, maybe something will happen? Usually how the Klei delay curse works is that they have to announce it themselves..

Just now, Ali Bun said:

I know you're right...but, I just want hope. But, since it wasn't something they said out loud, maybe something will happen? Usually how the Klei delay curse works is that they have to announce it themselves..

Do you mean they will release the trailer on the Thursday of the week before the official update?

This is possible. If they release a notice this Thursday, we will get the official update next Thursday. Everyone is looking forward to it. I also hope that Klei will release the update sooner.

1 minute ago, joker177 said:

Do you mean they will release the trailer on the Thursday of the week before the official update?

This is possible. If they release a notice this Thursday, we will get the official update next Thursday. Everyone is looking forward to it. I also hope that Klei will release the update sooner.

I'm just sort of hoping for anything, whether it be just a trailer or they just drop that, "something in the works" for us already. I just want an update for the rest of the sea/ moon island stuff already since its been awhile since the second Return of Them update. The last update for it was sortttaaa...meh. But, at this point were so off from the road map, I'll just take whatever they give and I can wait.

1 minute ago, joker177 said:

No one said it must be big thing or game update! Years ago they made puzzles with lore in videos, pictures, www pages. They can release everything. Klei is like Jigsaw, but without blood, gore and weird stuff! You never know what you can see and when!

1 minute ago, Thalkas said:

No one said it must be big thing or game update! Years ago they made puzzles with lore in videos, pictures, www pages. They can release everything. Klei is like Jigsaw, but without blood, gore and weird stuff! You never know what you can see and when!

Imagine klei releasing voice files for Wes and it being a super deep voiced old man, jesus christ.

Just now, Ali Bun said:

I'm just sort of hoping for anything, whether it be just a trailer or they just drop that, "something in the works" for us already. I just want an update for the rest of the sea/ moon island stuff already since its been awhile since the second Return of Them update. The last update for it was sortttaaa...meh. But, at this point were so off from the road map, I'll just take whatever they give and I can wait.

To be honest, the recent update efficiency of klei is indeed not very high. It took a full two months for Wendy ’s characters to be rework. The substantial update of the game content has strictly not been updated in half a year. The holiday events are only holiday events, which is a bit disappointing.

1 minute ago, Thalkas said:

It would be great if they did the puzzles and comics again, but I think Joe said awhile back responding to some random comment lost to whatever page of the forums now, that they wouldn't be doing that anymore. I think they're trying to bring anything lore related more upfront, via the Events and  Character Trailers at least. I hope we get a big update though! 

But also on the topic of old things Klei use to do, I miss those old timey posters they used to do for updates. It was just nice and charming.

Just now, joker177 said:

To be honest, the recent update efficiency of klei is indeed not very high. It took a full two months for Wendy ’s characters to be rework. The substantial update of the game content has strictly not been updated in half a year. The holiday events are only holiday events, which is a bit disappointing.

Yeah, but I guess we can't blame them at least too much as of right now just thanks to the whole Covid-19 situation. Though, I hope working at home makes them a bit more comfortable and maybe regain some needed motivation.

5 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

I ’m referring to the previous Thursday before the official update of people like Wendy. They will post a notice and then update on the next Thursday. There are always some rules in it. If you have observed the date of their update

6 minutes ago, Ali Bun said:

It would be great if they did the puzzles and comics again, but I think Joe said awhile back responding to some random comment lost to whatever page of the forums now, that they wouldn't be doing that anymore. I think they're trying to bring anything lore related more upfront, via the Events and  Character Trailers at least. I hope we get a big update though! 

But also on the topic of old things Klei use to do, I miss those old timey posters they used to do for updates. It was just nice and charming.

They wrote also "we don't want to port SW to DST". Basically they didn't it but in practice RoT is "deeper" version of SW! I have feelings like Klei's "never" and "soon" have other meaning. Anyways we need to wait for Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe they will do any sneaky peaky post or other thing with small hint? Or just nothing special, whos know! 

2 minutes ago, joker177 said:

I ’m referring to the previous Thursday before the official update of people like Wendy. They will post a notice and then update on the next Thursday. There are always some rules in it. If you have observed the date of their update

They started make rules something by 2 or 3 years ago. Earlier they were a bit spontaneous. 

3 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

They wrote also "we don't want to port SW to DST". Basically they didn't it but in practice RoT is "deeper" version of SW! I have feelings like Klei's "never" and "soon" have other meaning. Anyways we need to wait for Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe they will do any sneaky peaky post or other thing with small hint? Or just nothing special, whos know! 

That is also very, very true. Basically...you can't really rely on what they say. Just pray and hope lol.

5 minutes ago, Ali Bun said:

如果他们再做一次拼图和漫画,那就太好了,但我想Joe不久前回应了现在在论坛的任何页面上丢失的一些随机评论,他们不再这样做了。我认为他们正在尝试至少通过“事件”和“角色预告片”带来更多与之相关的知识。我希望我们能有很大的更新! 

但同时也涉及Klei用来做旧事的话题,我想念他们过去用来更新的那些旧时效海报。很好,很迷人。

是的,但是我想我们现在至少不能因为现在整个Covid-19的情况而责备他们太多。不过,我希望在家工作可以使他们更加舒适,并且也许可以重新获得一些需要的动力。

Now in this special period, I hope they are all well.be safe.I hope it will bring more surprises in the future

6 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

They started make rules something by 2 or 3 years ago. Earlier they were a bit spontaneous. 

So let ’s see what will happen in the next update. :D

If indeed 16th of April holds any water regarding any type of puzzle, update or the like, probably would be some news about next update - aka textual presentation with various images of "She Sells Shells". However I believe you guys are looking too hard into all this 16th thing, more so as delays are bound to happen (accentuated further by current pandemic).

I guess you guys are forgetting their 2019-2020 Roadmap? Not only did they say more refreshes and more Return of Them Content was on the way but they also said- “We made great strides in progress on getting Gorge and Forge content on CONSOLES.”

You PC guys will blow this off as meaning much of Nothing- but for Console players FORGE Never happened at all and Gorge was a “Blink and you missed it Event.”

I would say that the 16th May be just a little bit too soon for RoT Update 4 But could Consoles be getting Gorge or Forge Events on that day? :D 

Me Hopes So.

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I guess you guys are forgetting their 2019-2020 Roadmap? Not only did they say more refreshes and more Return of Them Content was on the way but they also said- “We made great strides in progress on getting Gorge and Forge content on CONSOLES"

Where did they say that?

22 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

We made great strides in progress on getting Gorge and Forge content on CONSOLES.

Oh, and not for nothing, we took great strides in console support. We didn't always hit the mark, but most everything we can control directly has been working out quite well over the past year or so. We will continue improving console support as best we can through 2020. 

Thats the real quote from joew... you kind of twisted the words there...

Archived