So..its almost the 16th

1 hour ago, Ali Bun said:

That is also very, very true. Basically...you can't really rely on what they say. Just pray and hope lol.

They've also said on more than one occasion that they simply don't know every detail themselves, or the direction when they start working on new content, since things are subject to change and they like to experiment. But let's pray, agreed, because I am also looking forward to the next sea update very much. x)

Particularly just this part.. which mentions Gorge and Forge PC mods Directly.

Consoles do not even have access to these mods, so why mention them in the same sentence?

But... like I said Covid-19 could have changed, delayed or straight up canceled those plans.

1BD9ACD9-F991-4288-B4E0-AC36B90D15DE.jpeg

15 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Particularly just this part.. which mentions Gorge and Forge PC mods Directly.

Consoles do not even have access to these mods, so why mention them in the same sentence?

But... like I said Covid-19 could have changed, delayed or straight up canceled those plans.

1BD9ACD9-F991-4288-B4E0-AC36B90D15DE.jpeg

It's so sad that you guys don't get any mods on console :( I couldn't live without my 

Spoiler

Charlie mod, or geometric placement

On 4/13/2020 at 5:51 PM, Ali Bun said:

It would be great if they did the puzzles and comics again, but I think Joe said awhile back responding to some random comment lost to whatever page of the forums now, that they wouldn't be doing that anymore.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined :/

Archived