Petition for snowy Wortox skin (Poll)

Petition for snowy Wortox skin  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Is it just me or there is a lack of white fluffy version of Wortox for Winter's Feast?

• We want snowy Wortox!
    • Nope. Just you

I'd love more skins for the DLC characters in general, sure, the main cast is awesome, but I feel like they've got a huge catalog of skins already.(especially Winona.)

Another thing that I think would be cool, (if Klei ever needed some extra revenue), would be a monthly/bi-monthly skin set(s) released for 1-2 characters every now and then, released independently of themes/reworks to add some new clothes/styles to the drop pool! :D

4 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

would be a monthly/bi-monthly skin set(s) released for 1-2 characters every now and then

I'd love to see other other characters get spinoffs from the character specific skins. Like Industrious with WX(maybe repurposing his Retro kaiju fighter skin) and Forelorn Doll with Wilson to play on Wilson's purpose from the villains as a puppet.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I'd love to see other other characters get spinoffs from the character specific skins. Like Industrious with WX(maybe repurposing his Retro kaiju fighter skin) and Forelorn Doll with Wilson to play on Wilson's purpose from the villains as a puppet.

Ooh, I'd love to see something like that happen, especially with Wigfrid's straw-stuffed skin! The skin's design was pulled off so well, and I'd love to see how creative they could get with straw/cloth/other material versions of the other characters. Maybe like an Effigy Wilson made of wood to parody the meat effigy? A ventriloquist dummy for Maxwell as reference to his fall from the puppet master to a mere puppet himself? :o

1 minute ago, Axelocke said:

Maybe like an Effigy Wilson made of wood to parody the meat effigy

We'd probably need a cursed set for that.

Wortox's minotaur skin would finally let klei develop satyr type skins for the cast since there is so much fanart of the cast as centaurs and satyrs that it might be probable.

hallowed nights not Winters feast but...

I had the idea that since one of a gargoyles purpose is to ward off evil spirits that Wortox should ward them off... by eating them

art insert here:

Spoiler

1509906106_thegargoyle.thumb.png.93ce73f516e787ab2db70c0db7153567.png

also do ghosts in DST drop souls when defeated?

11 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

art insert here:

Reveal hidden contents

Still reminds me alot of Gorge, it's design overall was magnificent.

IMG_20200411_231003.png

11 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

also do ghosts in DST drop souls when defeated?

Abigail drops a soul when killed by somebody other than Wendy so i guess?

Archived