Javier's somethings of art.

28 minutes ago, JR2417 said:

@DragonMage156 I would be surprised if you didn't my good sir, being the dragon mage and all xD

Just toadstool playing a piano in the dark...

can you guess the lyrics?  that ol' toadstool's playing a tune for? 

Illustration72.jpg

The first thing that comes to my mind is Into the Unknown from Over the Garden Wall 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.cf7d235f57a47e9c6ea5271bd7fbf4c8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 4/17/2020 at 1:19 AM, JR2417 said:

Let's do some more mischief tomorrow eh?can we do some more later?*chuckles* sure Wortox..What if.png

Wortox into his lunch nirvana.:wilson_sneaky:

Cute piece. Love how the background contrasts from the foreground of the earthy colored imps.

11 hours ago, JR2417 said:

Illustration72.jpg

That is one depressed looking toadstool.:wilson_ecstatic:

All we're missing is Willow or Charlie in a cocktail dress singing a jazzy melody.

• Thanks 1

something funked up with my drawing tablet and I cannot seem to get the drivers to work after I have tried to download them three times, so no progress yet on my latest work so It'll take longer than usual until I can figure out what the waffle is going on :wilson_worried:

• Sad 3

Yeah I kinda got lazy with the blanket part and as I got along with everything else I didn't realize that the neck area around the blanket looked weird and it looked like she was lacking a body and her body was in another dimension.

and now imma go fix it because it's bothering me among the other details I forgot (since I worked on it late at night.)

just a repost because I noticed missing things and lacking colors and I fixed the interdimensional blanket on Wendy

Slep with der (1).png

Edited by JR2417
  • Like 6