Sweepy and clay setups?

I see a lot of discussions on how to make bottles of pwater (and thus clay) with dupes sweeping. Now that we have access to the sweepy, I am wondering if anyone have a design with the sweepy instead so that it is dupe labor free?

Hmmm... That's a good idea.  Lessee...  I imagine setting up a drip for Sweepy to mop up, then put an auto-sweeper and a bottle emptier such that the sweeper grabs the bottle from Sweepy's recharge station and drops it on top of a deoderizer.  Shouldn't be too difficult.

11 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

Liquids have to be removed from sweepy-dock manualy. Autosweepers cant drop bottled liquids onto a bottle emptier.

4 hours ago, SamLogan said:

In fact, it works with magma bottle but not with polluted water. :confused:

Yeah, I thought I had seen an auto-sweeper picking up a bottle recently in the forums.  Guess it was magma.  That's still strange, however, that it would move one type of bottle but not another.

The point of the sweeper would have been to bottle the water, not to drop it somewhere. If you needed that you could use a liquid vent.

Sweepy seems to infrequently pick up 10kg at a time. It would be very slow even if you could solve several impossible problems.

Archived