6 hours ago, geniusthemaster said:

massively reduced time for processing, power consumption, resource consumption, space requirements

image.thumb.png.20e94732a48c03cc3d7ef0dd328f6c0d.png

8 pumps?
I do whole air germ cleaning by buddy plants and some deodorizers if needed?
At some point in game i don't create any new germs, how do you create so many? ^^

4 hours ago, SamLogan said:

Or you juste place 3 gas reservoir in a chlorine room, you fill it until it full, then you can deliver the gas. It will auto clean your gas.

I do the same with liquids from PW geysers.

One problem I've had is unless all reservoirs remain full then germs can survive. 

I have to use automation with element sensors to keep them full.  I assume the same is needed for gas?

9 hours ago, Neotuck said:

I do the same with liquids from PW geysers.

One problem I've had is unless all reservoirs remain full then germs can survive. 

I have to use automation with element sensors to keep them full.  I assume the same is needed for gas?

Yeah, like liquids, you can use a packet-stacker with automation so that if one full packet enters the germy end, one full packet exits the sterile end.  Its what I usually do if I don't have plastic for a germ sensor early-game.

26 minutes ago, DMFan79 said:

I'm still trying to understand the logic behind the fact a tank of liquid or gas can be "sterilized" in a chlorine chamber, but the pipes that contain the said liquid or gas cannot...

I'm still trying to understand the logic of having the room chlorine gas kill germs inside an airtight gas tank.

Archived