Where are the new Verdant skins?

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So it seems that Merrymaker and Snowfallen seem to be the same thing, but what I suppose is that Merrymaker features the warmer parts of Winter while Snowfallen emphasizes the cold?

Does this mean that Klei will make a second Verdant alternative set or...?

So let's see, The Verdant collection is like nature and forest sentinels/guardians, so the alternate would be what? nature destroyers or something?

Well, first Verdant collection was made for Lunar Year event for Year of The Warg. But they look more like spring skins than new year collection. Previous year we got wrestler packs as theme-event skins, and this year we got only bundle of item skins. Maybe later we can get new spring collection aka Verdant but personally I don't think so it is possible.

I feel bit dissapointed, because I had hopes for new Verdant and new Valentine packs. And finally we didn't get anyone of them.

49 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

They are most likely pushing the new batch of content, which according to their description it should be "meaty". We'll probably get another collection of skins with the new updates (along the year, not specifically during next one), verdant part 2 may be among them. 

Or they can add it randomly someday like they did with the contender part 2

11 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

All of these unfinished skin sets hurt my love of consistency and kill me inside. (And keep my money in my wallet)

I'd love to explore the other character specific skins like the "Industrious" and "Team Player". Imagine doll themed sets from what Willow's skin brought.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'd love to explore the other character specific skins like the "Industrious" and "Team Player". Imagine doll themed sets from what Willow's skin brought.

What about Uncorrupted collection? Maybe based of the past of the characters? Young Wickerbottom and Wilson, Happy Wendy, Human Webber, Goat Wurt? But i don't have the idea for the skin for some characters like Wormwood, WX in that collection.

Archived