Getting attacked before server Loads

I am serious problem while coming from cave to surface. I gone to the cave to collect some lightbulbs but when coming back to surface and server loads me in the surface where batilisks are already attacking me and after server loads me I am only seeing the dying animation. I have tried many times to roll back and try again but result is same every time I don't know what to do:?. There should be a thing that gives players to react, otherwise how will I survive ?

Also I want to know the time change from cave to surface . When I try to go to surface during day time in cave it loads me at night time on surface vice versa.

Thanks in advance :D

This happened to me and another guy before. The moment we loaded into a cave, we had meatballs, there were bunnies... And we were ghosties. It was kinda hilarious though. XD

But I agree, being fully loaded before being attacked would be nice. I have a feeling that would be next to impossible to implement though, unless they just removed anything that could aggro near the entrance, and that would kind of suck. 

54 minutes ago, AnitaCoffee said:

This happened to me and another guy before. The moment we loaded into a cave, we had meatballs, there were bunnies... And we were ghosties. It was kinda hilarious though. XD

But I agree, being fully loaded before being attacked would be nice. I have a feeling that would be next to impossible to implement though, unless they just removed anything that could aggro near the entrance, and that would kind of suck. 

they should implement effects like live giving amulet where enemies doesn't attack for certain time. Very annoying problem:?

My problem has less to do with caves and more to do with the game trying to SAVE, When it tries to save your character lags all over hell and creation (at least they do on Xbox, Idk about PS4 and PC)

and WHEN they lag the wave of Hounds you were running for your life from don’t lag back with you, The Results is a cheap death where your drug back into the center of a Hound Wave you would’ve normally survived.

its not fun.. but the only thing that can prevent it is probably a way of turning OFF the Auto Save feature which just means you would have to Manually Save at your earliest convenience :( 

1 hour ago, GetRektKids said:

Us console players don't get a choice......

This game was not fully optimized for consoles, but I do remember the Devs also saying not to long ago that they hired more people to specifically work on the console versions, so we can get the same content updates as PC in/around the same timeframe.

I hope their 2020 Roadmap will highlight some Quality of Life Optimizations, simple stuff such as an option to host worlds you created online in Offline, or to use any skins or dlc characters you’ve already purchased. 

You wont be able to buy or earn more while offline, but at least you won’t be without your Year Of the Carrat stuff when there’s an Internet Outage.

A way of disabling Auto Save and adding an option to pause the game and save would be nice too.. Where I can save as soon as someone joins the room so if they turn out to be a Grief player who destroys my stuff I can Rollback to the exact moment they joined the server INSTEAD of losing a good bit of my game progress by rolling back to a previous day.

Disabling Auto-Save will also keep me from lagging back into a party of Hellhound.

On the Xbox One we STILL don’t have Dedicated Servers SO the ONLY servers available on this game are hosted by yourself or another player, and any stuff you find or earn can only be on that Hosts server, if your not the host of the world- Pretty much Anything you do is to benefit or hinder the actual host, it’s Their worlds your effecting.

Like I said small QoL stuff.

17 hours ago, sovon9 said:

I am serious problem while coming from cave to surface. I gone to the cave to collect some lightbulbs but when coming back to surface and server loads me in the surface where batilisks are already attacking me and after server loads me I am only seeing the dying animation. I have tried many times to roll back and try again but result is same every time I don't know what to do:?. There should be a thing that gives players to react, otherwise how will I survive ?

Also I want to know the time change from cave to surface . When I try to go to surface during day time in cave it loads me at night time on surface vice versa.

Thanks in advance :D

You could just turn Batilisk off if they’re that big of a problem for your worlds though.

18 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

This game was not fully optimized for consoles, but I do remember the Devs also saying not to long ago that they hired more people to specifically work on the console versions, so we can get the same content updates as PC in/around the same timeframe.

I hope their 2020 Roadmap will highlight some Quality of Life Optimizations, simple stuff such as an option to host worlds you created online in Offline, or to use any skins or dlc characters you’ve already purchased. 

You wont be able to buy or earn more while offline, but at least you won’t be without your Year Of the Carrat stuff when there’s an Internet Outage.

A way of disabling Auto Save and adding an option to pause the game and save would be nice too.. Where I can save as soon as someone joins the room so if they turn out to be a Grief player who destroys my stuff I can Rollback to the exact moment they joined the server INSTEAD of losing a good bit of my game progress by rolling back to a previous day.

Disabling Auto-Save will also keep me from lagging back into a party of Hellhound.

On the Xbox One we STILL don’t have Dedicated Servers SO the ONLY servers available on this game are hosted by yourself or another player, and any stuff you find or earn can only be on that Hosts server, if your not the host of the world- Pretty much Anything you do is to benefit or hinder the actual host, it’s Their worlds your effecting.

Like I said small QoL stuff.

I personally don't like dedicate servers, to each his own.

Also, on a lighter note this was posted a few weeks ago! (Don't remember who posted it though....)

We usually regroup a bit at the top of the year, figure out what we want to get done for the year coming up. That takes a little bit of time for us to settle into something we're sure of enough to publicly commit to. But yeah, we should have a roadmap here in the next couple weeks probably

Let's hope it comes today OR next Thursday! (You know how Klei is with dates...)

24 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

I personally don't like dedicate servers, to each his own.

Dedicated server > Hosting the game. You don't need to keep the entire game running for your friends, just leave a dedicated server in your pc running and join the game when you want.

Too bad consoles can't run dedicated servers themselves though, only the official servers if you're lucky with the console you have.

1 hour ago, Sweaper said:

Dedicated server > Hosting the game. You don't need to keep the entire game running for your friends, just leave a dedicated server in your pc running and join the game when you want.

Too bad consoles can't run dedicated servers themselves though, only the official servers if you're lucky with the console you have.

Oh, my bad, I got official servers and dedicated servers mixed up. Yes, I would HIGHLY prefer that over any other option. The lag delay on console is on EVERY SERVER! There isn't a single server without it.

Archived