My world reached 7K

It is with great joy that I bring you another birthday of my world, The Robot Saga, which completes its seventh millennium today, was an amazing year, I dedicated myself a lot, there was a lot of news and a lot of affection and love in my old world that I love so much  . :wilson_love:

Who ever played on the console knows that there are no mods, and this makes the players have the pure experience of the game, I like it very much, thanks to all the developers who have always been there every time I needed this year, you are amazing !!! :wilson_flower:

@bizziboi @CharlesB @JoeW @JanH @PeterA @nome

Thank you for making 2019 an amazing year for us in constant. 

PS_Messages_20191219_020145.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020147.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020149.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020153.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020155.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020156.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020159.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020202.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020204.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020207.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020209.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020213.jpg

PS_Messages_20191219_020215.jpg

11 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Does this lag at all? Also how long did it take to relocate those Volt Goats?

At the main base I have a bit of lag, especially when I'm with friends, but nothing that gets in the way of gameplay, my base occupies almost the entire pig king biome ...

As for the volt goats, I changed their spawn point in about two days ...

2 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I just got home and was thinking about it more. What exactly do you do when you play now? You've clearly got tons of everything and a megabase you've had for a long time. What goals do you still have and what things are you actively working towards? 

The game has received a lot of new stuff this year, and I try to share my time doing a little of everything ... Having a big base like this is a lot of work to maintain, I have some projects yet, such as expanding my base in the cave, it still very small (I want to be inspired by yours, I loved it when I met) ...

In general that's it, I divide my time between the Bosses, the seasons, and changes I'm always making.

26 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

The game has received a lot of new stuff this year, and I try to share my time doing a little of everything ... Having a big base like this is a lot of work to maintain, I have some projects yet, such as expanding my base in the cave, it still very small (I want to be inspired by yours, I loved it when I met) ...

In general that's it, I divide my time between the Bosses, the seasons, and changes I'm always making.

I see, and thank you! 

I'm always curious how the other 2000+ day world owners continue to spend their time in game. I've gone so far down the rabbit whole of my funky Hamton world I don't even know what I would do in game anymore if I wasn't working on that. 

Archived