Marco BR

My world reached 7K

Marco BR    1,770
11 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Does this lag at all? Also how long did it take to relocate those Volt Goats?

At the main base I have a bit of lag, especially when I'm with friends, but nothing that gets in the way of gameplay, my base occupies almost the entire pig king biome ...

As for the volt goats, I changed their spawn point in about two days ...

• Like 4

NSAiswatchingus    2,291

I just got home and was thinking about it more. What exactly do you do when you play now? You've clearly got tons of everything and a megabase you've had for a long time. What goals do you still have and what things are you actively working towards? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marco BR    1,770
2 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I just got home and was thinking about it more. What exactly do you do when you play now? You've clearly got tons of everything and a megabase you've had for a long time. What goals do you still have and what things are you actively working towards? 

The game has received a lot of new stuff this year, and I try to share my time doing a little of everything ... Having a big base like this is a lot of work to maintain, I have some projects yet, such as expanding my base in the cave, it still very small (I want to be inspired by yours, I loved it when I met) ...

In general that's it, I divide my time between the Bosses, the seasons, and changes I'm always making.

• Like 3

NSAiswatchingus    2,291
26 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

The game has received a lot of new stuff this year, and I try to share my time doing a little of everything ... Having a big base like this is a lot of work to maintain, I have some projects yet, such as expanding my base in the cave, it still very small (I want to be inspired by yours, I loved it when I met) ...

In general that's it, I divide my time between the Bosses, the seasons, and changes I'm always making.

I see, and thank you! 

I'm always curious how the other 2000+ day world owners continue to spend their time in game. I've gone so far down the rabbit whole of my funky Hamton world I don't even know what I would do in game anymore if I wasn't working on that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1