Duplicant motion sensor does not detect while duplicant use Rock Crusher?

Duplicant motion sensor does not detect while duplicant use Rock Crusher? is that normal ? or a bug?

I use a motion sensor to turn on the overhead light. it works on many machines, stations, toilets, shower, etc.

but for Rock Crusher it seems to be the only one that does not work. when dupe walks to it or passes it. it detected but when dupe starts working on it. it stops detect dupe.

6 hours ago, storm6436 said:

Nah, he's being observed, so his waveform should be collapsed. 

As someone currently taking a 400-level Quantum Mechanics course, I'm still amused though. 

I think you missed a 0 there, or are you taking one in High School ;)

Interesting knowing exactly where the dupe is standing though. Never really thought about lighting the workplaces honestly.

34 minutes ago, mathmanican said:

Or his university uses a different numbering system.  Some universities even list their courses as 101, 102, 103, 104, and 180 something might be quantum mechanics....

Yeah. My university used 100s for the numbers. 1## through 4## for the 4 years worth of undergrad classes and 5## and 6## for masters level classes. Not that I know much about other universities, but I've actually never heard of one using thousands for class numbers. 

19 minutes ago, beowulf2010 said:

Not that I know much about other universities, but I've actually never heard of one using thousands for class numbers. 

I've been at both, and had the joy of hunting over transcripts to decide if courses count or not for stuff.  All kinds of interesting things are out there....

1 hour ago, beowulf2010 said:

Yeah. My university used 100s for the numbers. 1## through 4## for the 4 years worth of undergrad classes and 5## and 6## for masters level classes. Not that I know much about other universities, but I've actually never heard of one using thousands for class numbers. 

1 hour ago, mathmanican said:

I've been at both, and had the joy of hunting over transcripts to decide if courses count or not for stuff.  All kinds of interesting things are out there....

I thought it was standardized in the US public college system at least as X000 x= year, but I could be wrong. I don't have a terrible amount of experience there.

18 hours ago, Chthonicone said:

I think you missed a 0 there, or are you taking one in High School ;)

Interesting knowing exactly where the dupe is standing though. Never really thought about lighting the workplaces honestly.

Uh, no. 

Every college I've been to uses 3 digit, not 4.  Though to be fair, that's IL and MO.  The ones I looked at while active duty used the same numbering system as well. 

15684947480053569121568359033917.thumb.jpg.be7fd8064bd6ed069cd2a92e35d6e1ae.jpg

Honestly, if I saw a high school student walking around with that book... *flashback to Men In Black*  :p

1 hour ago, storm6436 said:

Uh, no. 

Every college I've been to uses 3 digit, not 4.  Though to be fair, that's IL and MO.  The ones I looked at while active duty used the same numbering system as well. 

15684947480053569121568359033917.thumb.jpg.be7fd8064bd6ed069cd2a92e35d6e1ae.jpg

Honestly, if I saw a high school student walking around with that book... *flashback to Men In Black*  :p

When I was in Germany, University of Maryland University College: Europe (Not to be confused with University of Maryland which they were only affiliated with) used 4 digits, as well as UCF where I got my degree. That's my experience. To be fair, it's not comprehensive.

Archived