What do you think of Woodie's rework?

What do you think of Woodie's rework?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Woodie is better at surviving on his own now?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think Woodie is better at surviving in the squad now?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you think that Woodie is generally better than before now?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Do you think Woodie is currently better than his single player version?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Do you think Woodie is fun to play right now?

• Yes
    • No

26 minutes ago, Hungryeviltoast said:

I haven't gotten the chance to play as Woodie's new version yet, but is he really harder to survive as? None of his updates really seem like they would make surviving more difficult. Genuinely wondering, as I haven't played Woodie much prior to the update either.

Well i think its hard to tell yet. One thing for sure is, he wont randomly transform anymore when chopping wood with lucy which make his human side useful. Most people what they complain about is that his transformations are useless and more of a drawback than anything helpful. And remember at full moon you still transform, and be ready to have 0 hunger 0 sanity -30 health because of one full moon.

moose need speed to kite and should deal 70-100 dmg 

goose what does he really ? speed ? need more speed if really want to open map quickly (downside ? = with that form you cant pick items or gather sometinhg and you should reback there i think this really good downside for goose )

beaver ? its fine but all these forms need more time and no health/sanity and monster meats should give time (in solo game log does also log meter also including health which is insane good good i think ) 

and after re-form 0 hungry why people want to shape shfiting ? it isnt unique gameplay 

actually i would love to see these forms using by normaly or fun now its totally worthless and uselss for me but i like the idea just i cant handle these downsides and i would prefer woodie instead of wolfgang for combat..

Archived