- In addition to Werebeaver, Woodie now has two new transformations that specialize in different things, such as combat and locomotion.
- A random transformation can be triggered by repeatedly consuming Monster Meat (or prepared dishes like Monster Lasagna).
- A specific transformation can be triggered by consuming one of the three new craftable idols made with Monster Meat.
- The Log Meter has been replaced with a Were-Meter that appears only during Woodie’s were-forms.
- The Were-Meter drains constantly, and Woodie reverts to Human form once it runs out.
- Performing specific actions will extend Woodie’s time in each were-form.
- During fullmoon, Woodie is forced into a random transformation (once per fullmoon), and the Were-Meter drains at half the speed.
- Reduced Woodie’s sanity drain while in were-form.
- Woodie no longer gains sanity when planting trees.
- Woodie no longer needs to eat wood.
- Woodie has a 50% higher chance to spawn Treeguards and Poison Birchnut Trees.
- Werebeaver no longer spawns Treeguards and Poison Birchnut Trees.
- Like the Werebeaver, all new were-forms gain night vision and some weather resistance.
- Woodie can now view the Map while transformed.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.